Harlequins Online Store Reviews

Unit 32 Wornal Park
Worminghall
Buckinghamshire

Tell us how Harlequins Online Store made you happy
Online store was easy to navigate and the item was delivered quickly.
Paid for next day delivery, should have arrived on a Tuesday, arrived on the Thursday. When the order finally turned up, the shorts are completely the ?rong size and now we've got to send them back....
Excellent quality and stylish design. Arrived quickly. Very pleased with my purchases. Always good service.
The site is clear and easy to use. I ordered a replica shirt on Sunday evening and it arrived on Wednesday morning. Well Done.
Ordered my new team shirt online and it arrived 4 days later, standard delivery.
The online store was very easy to use. The product arrived on time. The product purchase is of a high standard.
Unable to buy anything online from my iPad had to call direct, the shop could not process my card over the phone and passed me to your online sales who completed the transaction
I had to chase my order on numerous occasions and Chase for a reply to be told order out of stock
I was very please with my dealings with the Harlequins store , although they were out of stock with one of my items they gave me a very good alternative and made sure l received it for my sons birthday next day .
I ordered on Monday for next day delivery and the item arrived as requested & in time for my husband's birthday. My husband was delighted with his gift. Many thanks
I know DHL sponsors Harlequins. But I like choice. Why - why - why do you not give your customers a choice of delivery agents? I know my postman and he knows ALL his 450 customers. DHL OR - OTHER COOWBOY FIRMS' - DELIVERY DRIVERS KNOWS NOBODY.... they're reliability and accuracy levels are both bad. Why not give your customers the choice? GUARANTEED DELIVERY to the correct address by Royal Mail .... or .... delivery to the correct address if you are very lucky by DHL. One of my shirts was returned. I enclosed a SAE. Your warehouse better use it! Be reasonable .... CHOICE IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS.
Order was for my husband's birthday. Did Express delivery so it would definitely arrive in time. Courier didn't wait despite the fact that I was in the house. Order numbers on delivery ticket don't work/correspond. No way of contacting DHL or Quins Customer Service over the weekend to try and sort out delivery. Birthday now been and gone... No present...
very quick delivery exactly what I wanted.
Holly was very helpful in sorting out the problem with my order and the refund for the out of stock item ! many thanks
Brilliant, Other than the DHL tracking service not working
For the first; the service that I have received is poor; In fact the order was placed very late on the 1st July; On the 13th July I made an enquiry about my order: we are now on the 18th July and I still haven't received it.
When I ordered the goods I paid for them all. After over a week no goods arrived ( and as today still no goods have arrived ). When I phoned last week over a week later I was advised that some of the goods were not available. I find this totally unacceptable particularly as nobody told me they were not available & were presents going with me to NZ this week. I understand that the fault does not lie with the 'on lone' distribution but the main shop. This has put me off purchasing any other Harlequins items as it appears there is no problem in taking my money !! & as a member I am thinking twice about renewing 2016/7 as it seems that customer service is not on the agenda !!!!
Harlequins have been really great with helping me with my order delivery is very speedy
The Adidas products are fantastic however buying from the Quins shop direct isn't always the best experience. The e-shop is a bit clunky and their customer service team can be slow to respond to requests.
I absolutely love the new shirt. It arrived just 2 days after I ordered it. The classic colours are lovely and the old style badge really sets it off. Just one comment back to Quins shop, it would be really nice if there was an option to pay slightly more to have commemorative shirt that's celebrating 150 years without the bright yellow and really quite large DHL logo so prominently placed across the chest, I look like I am a DHL employee. I know DHL are our sponsors and thank you to them for doing that, but its also on the back so no loss of exposure.
Harlequins Online Store is rated 4.45 based on 314 reviews