Harlequins Online Store Reviews

Unit 32 Wornal Park
Worminghall
Buckinghamshire

Tell us how Harlequins Online Store made you happy
I could not register and had to contact you multiple times to be able to order via email.
I ordered the incorrect size. Very easy and helpful in exchanging for a larger size. Thanks
I paid the extra £3 for next day delivery therefore £7.50 in total. The problem is it arrived the day after that. so not next day even though I ordered well before (ordered at 9am) the next day 12 deadline
My original order wasn't ready after 8 weeks but I had to contact Harlequins to see where it was. The email responses were always more than 48 hours which is the Quins SLA. Finally I phoned and got the response that items were no longer available so that was holding my order up. I then asked for the non-avalaible items to be removed and the order fulfilled. This was done. A week later my order arrived with incorrect items in it. Which I duly returned based on the returns sheet provided. I then spent another month with no responses from Quins responding to the issue of incorrect goods. I finally got this resolved. I am massively disappointed with the customer service. Mistakes happen but the resolution and lack of ownership were shocking.
A quick and easy way of shopping.I will recommend using the on line shop to anyone.
First class service and very helpful
Delivery was made in very quick time and I'm happy with the products received.
Nice quick service - only took 3 days to get to southern Germany. Wide choice of merchandise. Everything properly packaged. Would have liked a paypal option, but not a problem.
Had my size and delivered quickly
this would be the worst on line purchase that i have had to deal with. The communication was poor with weeks delaying in replying to e-mails. Phone numbers i was given to call when to a cricket club ( who gratefully transferred me), left a message and didnt get a reply, when to leave another message and got cut off. i did however get my items some months later. wasnt impressed.
excellent product delivered on time,many thanks
Zero stars really as I placed on order for some baby products as friends are massive Quins fans and paid extra for next day delivery and I have not received the products yet.
Simply, you guys did what you said you would do and delivered.
Service was excellent thank you .
Fast delivery ,good packaging over all top service to it customers
Not happy,but pleased. Operative knowledgeable n polite.
Great service, exactly as described quick delivery
Hi I don't have my order as yet,
The goods were dispatched swiftly, arrived in excellent condition and were the correct size. One can't ask for more than that.
Easy to navigate around the website and good pictures. P.s. I live the 150th anniversary home top!
Harlequins Online Store is rated 4.45 based on 314 reviews