Harlequins Online Store Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Gifts & Gadgets
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Harlequins Online Store ?

"An error on the website said the items I was buying were for 3-6 months. when they arrived they were for 3-6 years... I have been told I must PAY to return the items and "as a gesture of goodwill gesture from the club" they will send out a new purchase free of charge.... THIS STILL LEAVES ME OUT OF POCKET! Added to this I was told to call to arrange the swap, but given no phone number. When I did get it, it rang until answerphone. Thanks Harlequins "Customer Support" for nothing!"
"Great range"
Good afternoon Doug,

Many thanks for taking the time to contact us.

I hope you enjoy wrapping up this winter and keeping warm wearing your new striped bar beanie.

if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us

Harlequins Online Shop
"Came earlier than expected, with constant delivery updates"
Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I am pleased your order was received earlier than expected.

I hope you enjoy wearing the 150th Retro Hoody.

If you require anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Harlequins Online Shop
"Excellent product great prompt service"
Hello Barry,

thank you for taking the time to contact us.

we pride ourselves in good customer services and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I am extremely pleased to hear you were happy with the items you received.

If you require anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Harlequins Online Shop
"Prompt service with goods delivered safely and on time"
Good Afternoon,

many thanks for taking the time to right a review, I am very pleased to hear you were happy with the products you purchased and they arrived in good time.

if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Harlequins Online Shop
"Great customer service when an item wasn't in stock, quickly dispatched items when replacement item was agreed. Quick delivery. Very happy customer :)"
"My order arrived in good time and was packed and was in presentable state. I will be happy to use the online store again as it was hassle free."
"I am delighted with my recent purchases from the Harlequins Online Store. The quality of both products was even better than expected and the speed of delivery was also impressive. I purchased the women's poncho for my wife and the dark brown leather wallet for myself. My wife loves the warmth of the poncho and the discrete Harlequins logo embroiled on the pocket. My wallet is just the right size with just the right amount of card holders and the design on the front is superbly detailed. A beautifully made wallet and great value for real leather. Thank you Quins!"
"I Absolutely love the merchandise and the quick arrival! Great quality and great price!!"
"Chloe was amazingly helpful and dedicated. Cannot say how easy and simple the ordering process was for this potentially complicated order! Very pleased with the end result!"
"Delivered the top in very quick time."
"Excellent service and quality arrived next day sizing true"
"Great service"
"Grear kit."
"The products I ordered were of a good quality, and I was pleased I ordered them. The delivery information was excellent and delivery arrived within the five working days."
"I ordered 2 children's tops on Tuesday 27/9 and paid £7.50 for courier service as they were a present for my godson and I wanted them to be delivered in time for his birthday. These had not arrived by 30/09 as one item was out of stock. When I telephoned customer service on 30/09 we agreed to change one item to a different size that was in stock and I was advised that delivery would be the next day. The items were only finally delivered yesterday on 05/10 which is very disappointing both, for me and, my 9 year old godson."
"Site navigation was straightforward and there was a wide range of products available"
"I'm in the U.S., and I was having trouble getting the system to recognize the order. Someone from the tea, store actually took the time to call me, which I really appreciate."
"Swift delivery, the sizes were clear, easy to find and read and were accurate!"
"I found it quite easy to order the items I wanted, though the tracking facility could be better."
Harlequins Online Store is rated 4.45 based on 314 reviews