Happybags Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Happybags
Mrs Beverley C
Mrs Beverley C
Verified Buyer
"The service from Happybags was excellent. Delivery was super speedy and the Happy Planner arrived in excellent order. I shall certainly be buying from this company again Thank you so much."
Emily W
"My planner was very competitively priced and arrived really quickly. Already looking into stickers to use inside. Thanks again!!"
Miss Agnes T
Miss Agnes T
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with my purchase and the delivery is very fast."
"Always a pleasure ordering from Happybags! Great place for Happy Planner products!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"It is just as decribed and VERY good value for money. It is also extremeley colourful it is truly a "Happybag". I love it....."
"Provided what I wanted at a good price."
LILIANNA G
Verified Buyer
"Bought this bag so I could use it to supermarket shop after work without damaging my shoulder carrying heavy bags. Bag arrived promptly. It is smart looking and compact, easy to carry in a large handbag. I used it for shopping the first time yesterday. It is easy to unfold, strong with plenty of space for a regular shop of groceries. Would highly recommend."
"Happybags never disappoints! Super fast delivery, great service and new products."
"Brilliant service and will definitely recommend to friends."
"Just what I been looking for 👍"
"Great price and very quick delivery. Would use happy bags again. Well packaged too. Thank you"
"The olli clip is a fantastic little product I use mine in my filifax and it offers a little bit of sparkle, so if you like this, this is a must have little olli clip"
"Bought as a gift - very happy with item and speedy delivery."
"Fantastic product, prompt delivery"
"easy to order"
"Fast delivery, great products and helpful customer service."
"Very good bag well designed and made fits all my toiletries in even with mirror included well thought out recommend this product"
"Very happy with the product and service. Quick dispatch, quicker than the estimated arrival date! Will definitely use HappyBags again."
"Brilliant! Fast shipping and great products!"
"Only had one query when checking my order online, I sent an email which received a prompt reply, to inform me that the wrong key had been tapped while processing, so excellent customer services, looking forward to buying again from you soon, if and when you Happy Planner items are released."
"The product is very well made and ideal for my needs."
Anne-Marie H
Verified Buyer
"Customer service is awesome and helped me make the right choice."
"Excellent service, there was a problem with the delivery arriving, I contacted Happy Bags and it was immediately sent out again. This is not the first time I have dealt with this company and the service has been excellent every time. Very 'happy' customer."
Happybags is rated 4.90 based on 1,133 reviews