Happybags Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Happybags
Mrs Beverley C
Mrs Beverley C
Verified Buyer
"The service from Happybags was excellent. Delivery was super speedy and the Happy Planner arrived in excellent order. I shall certainly be buying from this company again Thank you so much."
Emily W
"My planner was very competitively priced and arrived really quickly. Already looking into stickers to use inside. Thanks again!!"
Miss Agnes T
Miss Agnes T
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with my purchase and the delivery is very fast."
Margaret M
Verified Buyer
"Love the toiletries bag very smart and practible"
"Fast and friendly transaction"
"Very happy with this useful, well organised washbag. Lots of useful pockets. Love the colour combo’ of the Millefleurs design."
"Very happy with the item"
"very good product!! love it!! quick delivery and good price :)"
"Fantastic product! Perfect for our son who adores dinosaurs! Fast delivery, highly reacommend ordering from this company :)"
"The product is of high quality and at a very good price."
"A quality product that arrived quickly and was just what I wanted!"
"Well made toiletry bag,just as described. Arrived very quickly. Very pleased with my purchase."
Elizabeth R
Verified Buyer
"The folding shopping trolley is convenient and stylish - not in the least “old ladyish” and as a septuagenarian I certainly want to avoid that image. I was very pleased with the quality and value, and the service from Happybags."
"Good price, very good product. When Royal Mail lost the first parcel Happybags sent a replacement straight away."
"My partner & I like to split our clothes between both suitcases (in case one gets lost in transit, at least we will both still have clothes at the other end!) and we also double up on toiletries, having one bagful in each suitcase with identical contents. To this end, the Reisenthel kids' toilet bags are absolutely ideal, big enough for all the travel sized bottles, cotton buds, pills, contact lenses etc but without swamping our cases. They are also super well made and come in lovely, fun patterns (we chose the Cactus Blue and the Green Wood)...who wants boring adult stuff anyway!! 😀"
"My partner & I like to split our clothes between both suitcases (in case one gets lost in transit, at least we will both still have clothes at the other end!) and we also double up on toiletries, having one bagful in each suitcase with identical contents. To this end, the Reisenthel kids' toilet bags are absolutely ideal, big enough for all the travel sized bottles, cotton buds, pills, contact lenses etc but without swamping our cases. They are also super well made and come in lovely, fun patterns (we chose the Cactus Blue and the Green Wood)...who wants boring adult stuff anyway!! 😀 FIVE STARS!"
"Great little mermicornos, got two blind boxes and one Lilipad, which my daughter will adore! Thanks for the option of buying without the guesswork! Amazingly fast deliver as always! *****"
"I love LOVE the bag ! It's made very well and the design is so cute. So I ordered an another for my friend."
"A lovely bag. Great price. Fantastic service"
"The toiletry bag is exactly what I was looking for; large enough to pack mine and the kids things. It hangs up so I don't have to worry about one of my toddlers emptying it out and the mirror is really useful for make-up. Love the pattern and the shape of it means it fits snugly at the top of an overnight bag."
"Awesome customer service as always. Really happy with the product and how quick it got to me."
"Love these toiletry bags, I have 2 myself but have started buying them as gifts due to friends and family complimenting them. Great price from Happybags and speedy delivery too."
"Great bag, great price and service!!"
Happybags is rated 4.91 based on 1,163 reviews