Happy Kids Dental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Kids Dental
Read Happy Kids Dental  Reviews
Zoe was nice and gave me a filing and it did not hurt😁!
I felt good
Elita loved it
Awsome best ever
(Chelsea) - Posted 11 months ago
Very good staff and great facility.
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Good experience, my child wasnt very happy to come but he loved it. Doctor Zoe and her nurse were lovely. I will definetely come back. When I went to a a
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Staff was really good. Atmosphere very friendly and give information what i asked
Impeccable service
Wonderful staff. Amazing surgery
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
I’m not happy with the dentist saying that without X-ray exam she can't do any work of treatment. So is that mean a pregnant woman has tooth problem should do X-ray first as well!??
The dentist was very knowgelable and took timr to explain in details. And the kids love the place which makes a tripnto the dentist quite lot of fun!
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing facility and fab staff
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Professional, fun and great for kids
Wonderful and happy
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
You checked my teeth and were really friendly to me ❤️❤️ also you told me everything that was going on🤪🤩🥳🦄🦄
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Best dentist in the world!
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Great experience. Extremely professional and child friendly. I am very happy I found such. Aplace to bring my daughters
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
TVs were amazing and the prizes at the end were fab. Zoe was brilliant with the kids. Thanks so much!
Best dentist ever
The doctor’s Singh approach is absolutely brilliant. She is able to create amazing connection with my son that he trusts her and then coorparate. I would highly recommend the clinic to any of my friends.
Happy Kids Dental is rated 4.85 based on 114 reviews