Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Didn't have a bad experience. Didn't have an experience. Wanted an integrated washing machine......none available. Have been in the store in Willerby several times, never bought a thing Store write up about any electrical item being available, misleading. Wont waste my time again. So much for trying to buy local.
Appallingly service, did my research I wanted a Dyson Stick vacuum, wanted to use local independent retailer rather than a large store. Only one other customer in store, I stood next to lady serving, next to vacuums, then walked round the store,came back she never said she would get someone to help, I counted 5 members of staff in the shop, in the end the cleaner who was hoovering asked if I needed any help and offered to get a member of staff. I was so appalled with the service I just took the vacuum to the till paid for it and left. Next time I'll use a large store at least you get good customer service with a smile. Oh the vacuum cleaners are situated next to the checkout!!!!
The delivery men made an absolute mess of my hallway and living carpets.Used three Aerosols of stain remover,but still not clean and requires more work. The American style fridge/freezer as not been fitted in properly because it slopes too much to the back causing The doors to slam unnecessary. This could prove dangerous if one is not quick enough removing hands and fingers?
Hanson's willerby rd chose a microwave oven got it home was wrong model and white not silver took it back said out of stock on order will be in next month ,we looked on line it was 20 pounds cheaper with 2 year guarante staff not interested so cancelled
njn hjnj kn km