Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
njn hjnj kn km
The price of the product. However I called Hanson’s shop to be informed if I was buying from them there was a £25 delivery change for my integrated freezer. I went on line and bought same product with free delivery. The sales assistant was unhelpful.
Excellent product, brilliant price! The two gentlemen who delivered and installed my new washing machine were efficient, friendly and professional. Will not hesitate to recommend or purchase from again.
I ordered my fridge online and had a phone call the following day asking if I would like the old model instead of the new. this was a display model in perfect condition but £125 cheaper. I am very happy with the display model. Great customer service and free delivery which is excellent.
Good item but very expensive compared to others
Great item at fantastic price. Delivered quickly when they said it would. Highly recommend this local firm.
Brilliant and quick service. I will shop there again.
The right product at a fantastic price, delivered on time!
Very quick Delivery within stated time slot by two very pleasant men. Would recommend service.
Got a date for tuesday moring got to 13:30 still not arrived when i rang the shop got told running late might be another hour i told them i had lost a day’s pay he said no you lost half a day
Very happy with the service I've recieved,these guys went above and beyond to help me out with a problem I had with an apliance,i could not of asked for better service and lovely friends staff,I would definitely recommend hansons willerby road.
Thankyou hansons staff
I visited Hanson Electrical some months ago as I specifically wanted an Orange Smeg fridge freezer. This is not an item that is easily available in the UK! Chris kept hold of my details and regularly kept me informed, letting me know the possibility of obtaining one. 4 months on, I am now the proud owner of a bright orange Smeg and it looks amazing. The service from Chris was second to none and I feel sure that I would not have received the same high standard from a large high street store.
Many thanks, Chris.
Excellent Service! My elderly grandma fell on her way to answering the door to the delivery men, who helped sit her down and clean her up. Even followed up with a phone call and an email to make sure she was ok. Thank you so much for going the extra mile and beyond, we will definitely be using you again."
Highly Recommended Company. My freezer broke down and I ordered a new one from Hansons at midnight. It was delivered at 9.00 the next morning! This was in the period between Xmas and New Year too - when everyone else was quoting a week or more's delivery time.
The delivery men were super friendly and helpful and I can't recommend the company highly enough. You may pay slightly more than some faceless online company but it is worth it to support local business, get that extra bit of customer service and deal with real people.
Very helpful on delivery and over the telephone. Easy to order on line. Delivered to my elderly parents and men were very patient and helpful with them
John dealt with my purchase and was professional and helpful and also had a good product knowledge. I will be returning next month for more white goods. If anyone reading this is considering a purchase from a large national from a shed on an industrial estate - think again. Service is excellent and prices are competitive at Hansons. Support your local businesses.
Whenever we've had "white goods" fail, we've always wanted a replacement immediately. After all, a dishwasher doesn't die when it's empty! We'd go through the farce of going to Currys, and they say "Oh yes, we can deliver in a week". A week! The dishwasher is full of mucky pots! We eventually wised up and just go to Hansons these days. They carry something called "stock". Very clever, you pick something, pay for it and then put it your car. Half an hour later, the mucky pots are being cleaned by the new dishwasher. And the prices are really very sensible indeed. Why bother going to Currys?

And then there's the vacuum cleaners - buy a SEBO from Hansons. Dump the Dyson with all the others in the small electrical at Humberfield tip and get a vac that works for years and years. And it has a fancy bit of kit called "a bag". All the muck collects in it and you chuck it away instead of raking about in the tank trying to clean it out.

Yes, we're impressed with Hanson's!
Faultless service
your were the best price for my gas hob, and offering free delivery, i ordered on monday and it was delivered wednesday well done ,i will try you for any electrics in future thank Paul
The service was excellent throughout they et us know what was happening with our order ad when delivered the men were polite ad courteous.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 397 reviews