Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Very happy with the service I've recieved,these guys went above and beyond to help me out with a problem I had with an apliance,i could not of asked for better service and lovely friends staff,I would definitely recommend hansons willerby road.
Thankyou hansons staff
Quick and efficient service. Friendly delivery staff
Ordering online was simple. Price very competitive, delivery on time and we got a phone call to say it would be with us in 30 mins and it was.
The men who installed the washer borrowed screwdrivers off me as they didn’t have tools with them. They did not seat the rubber washer in the cold feed connector and so it leaked. To switch the water isolated off I had to pull the washer out and being 72 I haven’t got the strength causing the Lino to rip.
When I rang Hanson’s to inform them of the situation I was told it was my fault that the Lino ripped because I pulled the washer out. My delema was should I have waited for your men to get back and flood the kitchen
I think not
A shoddy service with no customer care what so ever
Tony Beeston
Customer service was excellent from the beginning of the purchase and throughout the whole process. The guy's were very polite and helpful. Well done to the delivery guys .social distance observed .have used Hanson previously. 1 year ago fridge purchase.recently washer .definitely reccomend these guys .big thankyou.
great customer service from start to finish, affordable products, quick delivery times
Very efficient. No problems
Good service. Quick delivery. Couldn’t fault anything. Would definitely recommend and use this company again.
Good product, delivered and set up, efficiently. A good service
Very unhelpful
Prompt service and free delivery helped with a great service and no negatives really. Call 15 minute before delivery to check we were at home. No faults with appliance.
Washing machine ordered online on Sunday fitted and working on the Monday with old machine and all packaging removed, faultless and efficient service makes it so worth supporting local shops
Great efficient service, would recommend!
Very good price, and early delivery. No problems at all. Very good service from start to finish.
Visited store on Willerby Rd on Sat. Desperate to replace our collapsed fridge/freezer. Incredibly helpful and positively looking to deliver outstanding service. Delivered it with in 12hrs! Thank you Bradley
Excellent service. Was collecting an item ordered online.

Handled promptly and efficiently and conveniently loaded into my car too.

Great service as always. highly recommend.
I placed my order on line, I was able to pick delivery date and on the day they called to say they'd be with me shortly. Very satisfied with service, glad to buy local.
Good customer service- rang us to discuss vest delivery time. Quick service.
Friendly professional helpful
The price of the product. However I called Hanson’s shop to be informed if I was buying from them there was a £25 delivery change for my integrated freezer. I went on line and bought same product with free delivery. The sales assistant was unhelpful.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.85 based on 463 reviews