Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Washing machine ordered on New Year’s Day and delivered the next day. Excellent service.
Very good service, have used before and wouldn't hesitate to use again Thanks.
Really pleased with our new Fridge freezer. Delivered within 3 days, and the lads couldn't of helped anymore. Thank you Hanson Electrical.
Purchased neff dishwasher, the model I required was hard to find in stock on other websites. Hanson Electrical had the model in stock and delivered within 2 days. Excellent service even took my old one away.
Very good service, well organised with delivery and very helpful with buying our new washer, highly recommend this company 10/10
Brilliant service!
Efficient service , goods arrived on time will always use Hanson Electrical in future and recommend them .
Was very helpful with buying the oven also gave me numbers to contact in installing. Delivery men very polite and efficient. Thank you Hanson electrical
Unbelievable service ordered over the phone so helpful. When my appliance arrived the gentlemen delivering was so professional and friendly thank you xx
First class service
Easy to order. Loved the personal phone call to confirm delivery time. Great service all round.
Fast, easy delivery, customer service really good, had a courtesy call to thank me for ordering and when my order would be delivered. Would highly recommend!
Easy to order, good communication, nice delivery lads, will definitely use again
Reasonable price, quickly available easily arranged for delivery
Easy to order on line. Fast delivery. Delivery staff were helpful. Paid for removal and installation great value.
Great local company who deliver as promised.
Fantastic all round service! Great price and delivered the item promptly when they said they would. Thanks!! I'd definitely recommend.
I am so happy with the service from Hanson’s, I have used them many times in the past and will continue to use them. I ordered a dishwasher, price was as good as anywhere, 5 year warranty and excellent collection and delivery service. I ordered on internet, within 30 mins they rang and confirmed order and delivery date saying probably in the morning, the day of delivery drivers rang me about 20 mins before delivery, very friendly and covid aware. For another £15 they took away my old dishwasher and all the packaging. You just can’t go wrong - thank you so much.
Great service Great delivery time Great delivery team
Ordered my new dishwasher on line, waited for a week to take advantage of free delivery. Delivery driver rang half hour before arriving. Can’t fault the process at all. I will certainly order from them again.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.86 based on 520 reviews