Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
I was really pleased with the very quick service and the person on the phone who took.my order and the delivery man I didn't wait long for my item to be delivered and im very happy with it thankyou
Great Service from Hanson . Would highly recommend. Tommy answered all my questions and was very knowledgable and friendly. Great service.
have used Hanson for many years always excellent service.
recently during lockdown washer broke down new one delivered next day brilliant service. and thanks to sales man tom for helpful advice over the phone
Excellent price, prompt delivery and the delivery man was so obliging, Overall very pleased
During the corona virus our old washing machine broke down. We considered several shops phoning Hanson on Sunday it was fitted the next day. Simply stunning service at a decent price. We'll done thank you
Hanson not only managed to supply a freezer when nowhere else had any but they also delivered it in 2 days. The price was very good too. Excellent service!!
Always used for our appliances. Excellent customer service and price and quality always good!
Highly recommend
I urgently needed a new microwave oven. From the initial phone call to make basic enquiries, through the online ordering to the final cheerful on-time delivery, the experience could not have been bettered and that must be rated exceptional in these difficult times. Thank you. I'll certainly be recommending you when asked for an excellent electrical goods supplier!
Excellent communication regarding product and delivered on day agreed
Excellent service, ordered washing machine online on a Saturday during Coronavirus lockdown, delivered Monday, after telephone call confirming order and saying washer could only be delivered as far as the drive and not into the house as would normally happen, then another call saying delivery van was 10 minutes away. In the current circumstances perfectly happy with having to lift machine into house myself. Can't fault the service.
Great company to deal with, easy to use web site, I got a call from one of the team confirming my order and explaining how they would deliver the fridge freezer. They came on time and were friendly and efficient. A great local company , will use them again. Thank you.
Able to order place an on line order from this local firm and get delivery to the doorstep within 2 days despite the lockdown. Great product at a competitive price. We have used Hanson’s several times and have always been pleased with the service and products.
Just bought fridge freezer excellent service great price always shop local
Fab service and quick delivery.
Great service!

Even during the challenging period of the Covid-19 outbreak in March 2020, I was able to order an item on line and book a free delivery slot for two days later.

I received a confirmation phone call explaining that under the circumstances the driver would only be able to make a doorstep delivery, which was fine by me.

Very pleased as always. Great service, great price, excellent delivery process and easy-to-use website.
Outstanding service. Ordered online on a Sunday afternoon and delivered the next day. Delivery team communicated well about when it would arrive
Great price, came next day free delivery.
Great service,
thanks
Excellent service prompt delivery
Excellent service
Brilliant service! Washer delivered on time in spite of difficult circumstances during Corona lock down.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.85 based on 382 reviews