Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Order was sent promptly it had no statements or return forms enclosed.
My address from online order was incorrectly transferred to the DX delivery company. As a result the parcel went to wrong address and I had to arrange a redelivery. I got through to sales at Hanro, staff were very helpful and amended the mistake. I received parcel.
One product was incorrectly sent - which meant I had to return the incorrect item, so also returned another item too & went to the store instead. Disappointing as I had to pay return fees.
Beautiful overall fabric of pieces
I was able to order something that was out of stock. Someone kindly emailed to let me know, but I’ve heard nothing since then, so I’ve effectively paid you £60 but had nothing in return. I understand mistakes happen, but as I would like a bit more communication about when and if I’m likely to receive the item I originally ordered.
Beth very helpful in cancelling a double charge. Vg. However, my order was confirmed and duly arrived only to be one item short. As I opened the parcel on Christmas Eve it was a bit difficult to fiull the gap. Not a disaster but you asked………
The service and delivery were both good but the product did not meet our expectations so we returned it. Let's see how efficient they are with crediting my account !
Why are stock levels so low?
I received, and returned my order to you one week ago today. You will have received it most likely on Tuesday but I haven’t heard anything further from you - that you received the package and that you intend to either replace the item or refund me. Therefore, I was only able to give you ‘acceptable’ rating. Please will you let me know what is happening with my order? Many thanks * Marion
The website is atrocious - takes ages to use and keeps dropping away. Annoying.
Superb product at great price but only received one of three pairs ordered and I was not contacted before the part order was cancelled.
Placed an order for 3 items paid for 3 then the next day had a message that 1 item could not be sent. I was disappointed as I really wanted this item. I had to pay for delivery. If some one from customer services had contacted me I would have chosen another item. What I did receive were lovely.
I love Hanro products. All things I have bought have retained their high quality and lovely look for years. However, I was disappointed when I was informed that the thing I had ordered and paid for online was not available in my size. Though I understand it is due to final sales point.
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 704 reviews