Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
I have had many Hanro nightdresses over the year because I love the quality. Unfortunately I had to return my order because the cut was so poor the the sleeves/armholes were so high cut that they were majorly uncomfortable. However the quality of the fabric remains the same, luxurious.
I was sent two items, but one of them was the incorrect colour.
Item not delivered. No response to enquiry via website. Took two calls to customer services to get someone to actually do something. Still don't have purchase two weeks after ordering, but apparently on its way.
You sent me the wrong bra colour - pink, even though it said white on the invoice. I don't have time to exchange the item as I will be out of the country from Sunday. Really, Hanro, can't you do better at the price you charge?
The item, a dressing gown was lovely. The packaging was very poor. Inside the floppy plastic bag was a broken open paper bag exposing the garment. It seemed it might have been opened before by someone else.
Hello, I have an Order #121773 Date March 21, 2019. I have just received it today March 28, 2019. However, thre is one problem. I think Hanro delivered the wrong model. The Short Sleeved T Shirt I received has the information: Style: 07 5037 Color: 0996 Caviar 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane Made in Portugal But I ordered this: https://www.hanro.co.uk/spring-summer-2019/men-ss19/mens-daywear/casuals-short-sleeved-t-shirt/ Its Fabric: 100% Cotton and Machine washable 60°c But the one I get have the information: Machine washable 40°c First, Hanro made a mistake about my postal Code: 600000, But my postal code is: 420000. I had sent an email and you had changed the wrong one. Now, why the Short Sleeved T Shirt I received has 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane, but on the websitethe Fabric: 100% Cotton? What is wrong here? I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Purchasing process was good, but there was a 3 week delay to receive my order.
The item we purchased is called 'seamless' but it has very thick seams and is uncomfortable. The superlight grey is very see-through. Altogether disappointing and for the price its really not good quality at all.
Hi, I am disappointed with the Quality from Hanro have really changed over the past 30 years also there is not enough choice or colors more feather greys needed and darker richer colors needed. Pastel Blue Pastel Pinks and White went out with the dark ages . Plus you can never find the size you require. Regards, Christine Livesey.
This is a second request for a rating - I have just responded to the previous questionnaire - what a waste of time!!
Order not complete
one article that i’ve bought isn’t satisfying and i’ve want to change. but i should pay the return to england, it will be expensive so i’ve given up
I paid for two items and received only one, saying the other was out of stock. I had no notification if I am getting the second one and at what point, but I have certainly not received refund either. On the bright side, the quality of Hanro is amazing and I am happy with the first item.
I had a very frustrating time battling to place an order through your malfunctioning web site. However your customer services were prompt and helpful. I also think returns should be free when a garment is being exchanged.
Could not complete purchase online at the weekend had to wait until Monday to order by phone, but helpful , pleasant person on the telephone! Delivery very prompt, So conclusion , it all worked out very well in the end!
The picture shows a boxerbrief but the actual product is a brief. Very nice quality but not what I thought it was.
good quality product, but - poor size guidance on site. I'm usually medium 10-12 but my M purchases were much too big. - way too much packaging, which was irritating for a 'utilitarian' product, however nice the quality. (Think Russian Doll!) - no free returns (very irritating considering product size guidance is non-existent).
I have ordered the same model of underwear as my husband had for years and it is not the same, that is why I had to return it. At the start of the year, I have bought two different pairs of trousers from you. I have received the same pair in two colours and the quality of them is very poor - after the first wash, they look old, no pockets...total disappointment.
I had to return both items as they were far too large also the quality was not commensurate with the cost !
I have made three orders on line and each time I have been emailed a few days later ( after monies had gone through and orders were confirmed) to say an item was out of stock, and I had a refund. Three separate times! I also tried to purchase things before this last year . Everything was in the basket and then the order would not complete. I had to phone and by this time items were out of stock ! Please sort out your website this is not only extremely frustrating but wastes a lot of time.
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 698 reviews