Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
The two warm long sleeved vest where not the same quality that I have bought in the past. Was very disappointed.
Awful customer service. My parcel was sent to a different address than the one I gave. The parcel was lost, and my interlocutor did not suggest any form of compensation. I had to suggest that she re-orders the items (unfortunately by the time she did it, one was sold out, so I had to go for a different size...) and when I received the new parcel, only one item had been packed. Unbelievably amateur.
Did not deliver correct product. Did not respond to email enquiring why and u owe me money 07803148488
Excellent product
I realised after I ordered that this was not delivered by hanro, but by a company called intimates lingerie in the UK. Things were out of stock. They wouldn't give me a delivery date and I have been chasing for weeks to find out whether it would arrive in time for Xmas so I could by a replacement product if not and cancel the order. it is the 23rd now and still no response to this so I have no idea whether i need to buy a replacement present or not. Very poor service.
Took an order for an item that was not available
ordered 14 dec. waiting today 23 dec for delivery
Hanro goods are AWAYS superb. The delivery company was ********useless! I know we live in the sticks, and get everyone else’s parcels.- too many east Europeans generally deliver out here, won’t take directions, usually drop goods and run. First time this has happened with Hanro goods though, and taken elsewhere!
Very good had to exchange something very helpful and so good to talk to someone
1. no email confirmation of my order 2. sent me the wrong pants which I returned at a cost of £7.40. I sent photo of pants I ordered with a description of exactly what I wanted and ordered. 3.No email acknowledging receipt. I phoned to get confirmation. 4. sent me the exact same pair as before again! 5. I have to return the second sent pair and cancel order.
the catalogue is clear and easy to use, your service is quick and no nonsense.
Ordered a cream t-shirt vest and received a black sleeveless vest. The box was for a cream t shirt vest but inside was a black sleeveless vest. Informed Hanro and now waiting for correct item. Disappointing for a high end brand.
Customer service is awful no reply for email. international shipping is worst of all shops I've ever shopped
Incorrect items were sent and one item still had the security tag attached. I have sent all the items back!
Unfortunatelly, my package has been sent back to Hanro by DPD at 25 January without any explanation and I cannot get any clear information about the status of the order from Hanro customer service since then. It looks like international delivery is organized poorly so I cannot recommend it.
Had a shocker. DPD delivery were awful to try and get the package delivered...now it's been sent back. Disaster
V poor - ordered next day delivery on Friday 21 December, finally arrived 6 days later - never order for Xmas presents again
I am not happy about the fact that I need to pay for the return of my items. Unfortunately they were too small. I would appreciate a credit towards a future purchase or free return shipping.
Terrible
Not as described. Huge sizing. Completely transparent. Returned. Angry to have to pay postage and will not use Hanro afain
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 709 reviews