Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Great quality cotton. I wish HANRO cotton top's length was greater.
Process worked well, got exactly what I ordered, site easy to navigate. The packaging was high quality and the next day delivery was a cut above the norm for me as it gave a 1-hour delivery window, allowed you to track the driver as he made his parcel deliveries and gave you a slew of options if you were not going to be in. Very nice.
Product quality excellent. Courier service poor.
A nice experience, but expensive. Also, size tables could be more informative, relating sizes to body measures.
All great although price is high
Quality of material is very good which is why I choose Hanro.
I like hanro clothes so much ,they are all made of good and comfortable materials. Furthermore the style are simple and easy to wear. I prefer to live a simple and good quality life. the hanro products meet my dream.
I love Hanro products but they don’t seem to like me washing machine. Should I wash by hand? They feel beautifully soft against my skin and fit really well. I do love them.
I knew what I wanted so I found it very easily.
Very good quality. Just expected it to be a little bit stretchy (which it's not).
Very good . Better description of product ie close up photo of fabric . Recently ordered some bras but impossible to tell,from photo how thin this fabric would be. In the end had to send back (and I had to pay postage) because fabric was too revealing.
They are comfortable and fit really well. Just wish they had a cotton crotch.
I could not put the order in online as apparently there had been some problems. So I had to phone through the order - the lady on the phone was very efficient unlike the website
着心地もよく良かったと思います。迅速な対応で満足しています。
Easy site to navigate; prompt responses when order placed. Package received nicely packaged - all very lovely Hanro quality. Only small hitch is DPD local as delivery option.
Will use again as I have used for many years. Excellent materials and workmanship. Very good service.
Excellent service with free postage and beautiful, complimentary gift wrapping. The garments are expensive but Hanro do manage to make the experience feel suitably premium.
Arrived quickly. Nicely packaged. I kept the items that fitted me but returned the others . I did not realise that it was not free postage so I was annoyed about that especially as I went on to order more of the items that fitted me well. That will make me think twice about future orders as most on line shopping e.g Pure, Boden, John Lewis, Joules is free. Hence only 4 stars.
I find the store really easy to use, and love that there are so many images of the products. I usually access on my iPhone and my only slight criticism is that when you select a colour, it is not easy to see which sizes are in / out of stock. Products came beautifully wrapped and feel luxurious to wear.
Good quality items as I expected. It would be better if more pure cotton items available.
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 726 reviews