Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Good service. Correct issues very quickly if any. Discount codes don't always work
I found the online store very easy to use. My payment did not go through first time and it took around two days to receive a reply.
In some cases, all the items grouped under a specific tab did not match tab’s description. For example, the tab “men’s boxers” does include some men’s briefs as well...
Online shopping website is not clear enough when it comes to the point of ordering. Otherwise, good response, excellent quality and prompt delivery. When I was in my thirties and mother of three young daughters, I used to pass through the Hanro section of the underwear department (actually in Bloomingdales NY) with only a dream of buying their product. One day. Muuch older and the daughters independent, I can now indulge.
Your products are of such a great quality and I was pleased with every item ordered. I will certainly shop online with you again. I thought the delivery was going to be next day but it arrived on the 3rd day but it wasn't a problem.
I had a bit of trouble making payment via the website and consequently ended up with two orders. When I phoned about this, it was quickly dealt with. I am very happy with the item I ordered and it came by post very quickly. Julie
Really good selection of luxurious underwear for both men and women in beautiful fabrics
Reasonably easy to navigate and service is good.
Fast delivery. Would like to be able to return for free though.
Easy to navigate but some filters return variable results - size does not always seem to work.
Excellent quality goods
Excellent quality items. Next day delivery took an extra day. Otherwise very good.
GREAT underwear
You should change your delivery system, very disappointing!
The service and staff of Hanro UK are perfect, five stars! However, I am worried about the shipping company. The company never keeps the date and time of the delivery schedule. I was waiting for parcels to be delivered over the past few days, but I still can not receive it!
Excellent quality and durability
My purchase arrived quickly but not next day probably because i ordered late in the day and on a Friday. It would be better if it was free delivery when spending so much money. The garments, two bras, were nicely packaged and were exactly as described and although expensive they’re just what I wanted.
Fast delivery, high quality product, couldn't really ask for more
Ho problemi con la lingua e al momento del pagamento
Prompt delivery well packed