Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
I realised after I ordered that this was not delivered by hanro, but by a company called intimates lingerie in the UK. Things were out of stock. They wouldn't give me a delivery date and I have been chasing for weeks to find out whether it would arrive in time for Xmas so I could by a replacement product if not and cancel the order. it is the 23rd now and still no response to this so I have no idea whether i need to buy a replacement present or not. Very poor service.
Took an order for an item that was not available
ordered 14 dec. waiting today 23 dec for delivery
Caring effective advice kind lady who knew her stock and I was 101% satisfied any thanks
Placed my order which arrived super quick. The knickers which I bought to match my Hanro bra are beautiful, really good quality and invisible under close fitting clothes.
Efficient and high quality
Your underwears are good quality and comfotable to wear.
Prompt service from south Molton St. Item posted and is gorgeous
UK store gives me good shopping every time.
The quality is of Hanro is exceptional and matched by the efficiency of those managing the orders via the website. Garments arrive beautifully presented - sometimes with a little free gift (not this time - but no matter). I feel lucky to have found Hanro. I now have the Woollen Lace camisole in most colours and regard them as an investment.
Item not delivered. No response to enquiry via website. Took two calls to customer services to get someone to actually do something. Still don't have purchase two weeks after ordering, but apparently on its way.
You sent me the wrong bra colour - pink, even though it said white on the invoice. I don't have time to exchange the item as I will be out of the country from Sunday. Really, Hanro, can't you do better at the price you charge?
Excellent quality and fit. Brilliant customer service and gift wrapped beautifully.
Goods arrived well packed within a week. No complaints.
I bought my first item of Hanro underwear in maybe 1994 and the items purchased in 2019 are still soft and luxurious. A quality brand.
Very impressed with quality and cut of their products. Hanro never disappoints. Everything I ordered fitted well, looks and feels very luxurious.
This is my third bra the best quality!!! This is my third bra the best quality !!!
Luxury products at great sale prices on Black Friday. Sign up to newsletter for best offers. Super service and delivery faster than other orders placed on that busy weekend.
Pleased by service and quality of products
quick, easy and professional, thank you
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 697 reviews