Hangover Weekends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hangover Weekends
Read Hangover Weekends Reviews

About Hangover Weekends:

So you’ve been given the mission to plan an unforgettable weekend for your best friend, luckily for you it’s what we specialise in.

We offer specialist bespoke packages for Stag weekends and Hen parties throughout the UK.

For Stags we have the ever popular Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Bournemouth to name a few and for Hens, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Edinburgh.

We have over 11+ locations to choose from for both Stag and Hen weekends.

info@hangoverweekends.co.uk

Pottery Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Tell us how Hangover Weekends made you happy
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Emma
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Elliott Barron
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 19th November 2019
Thanks for organising a fab weekend! Stress free and super fun!
Well where do i start.. what an amazing weekend all 12 of us had.. my sister the bride to be had so much fun and really enjoyed cocktail making at revolutions and to top it off the dreamboys (PRYZM).. the hotel ( The Jury's inn) was lovely & the room was a great size and lovely staff so helpful. Would highly recommend The Hangover group if your planning something special.. Thanks again to all staff and companies xx
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 29th October 2018
Absolutely brilliant Hen Weekend in Liverpool! Service from hangover Weekends was flawless and super easy to use the site! Couldn’t fault anything! Took away any hassle so we could enjoy our weekend and get drunk 🕺🏽
Had an amazing weekend in Liverpool! Special thanks to Sam for organising everything and ensuring everything ran smoothly! The house we stayed at was amazing- all 19 of us had a double bed each! Brunch at neighbourhood was fabulous- I haven’t been to a brunch before that also offered such lovely bottomless cocktails!! The cocktail making at Moloko was so much fun and the food we got was amazing- Such a great place and lovely staff! We then had a table and drinks ready at levels nightclub! It was so nice to not have to worry about anything as everything was included! Thanks so much for organising great weekend!
Just want to say a massive thank you to hangover weekends! Our party planner Sam couldn’t do enough for us! He found the best apartment for all 20 of us girls to stay in for my friends hen do. He planned our full day starting with brunch and later cocktail making and pizzas to then end in a nightclub with a table full of all our favourite drinks! Thanks again sam you made our weekend easy and effortless!!
What a weekend! Hangover weekends made our lives so easy organising 20 hens to stay in the most amazing accommodation in Liverpool with the best activities we have ever done! The whole weekend was so quirky and different to any hen party we’ve been to. We had all the information we needed weeks before and felt totally organised and at ease. Sam was available the whole weekend and just a text away if we had any questions and just gave us the best customer service we could ask for! I would HIGHLY recommend the Mason Townhouse in Liverpool if there’s a large party as it was just the most incredible house with 20 of us and a double bed each! It was clean, tidy and walking distance to everywhere we needed to be. (Or a cheeky Uber ride if your heels are hurting at the end of the night) We ordered a Tesco delivery to the house for when we arrived and a Chinese for our PJ night in on the Friday. The apartment was fully stocked with everything we needed and even supplied with free prosecco on arrival which was a lovely touch! On the Saturday we had Brunch at neighbourhood and drinks down the dock. Then a cocktail making master class at Peacocks was literally the most hilarious experience. There was no holding back on the alcohol like other places we have been and totally got our money’s worth! The alcohol was almost unlimited and the food was amazing! We were totally spoilt. It was a great way to get everyone mixing together and totally smashed before our nightclub VIP package at Level! Which was also amazing and such a busy nightclub with great music. Overall the hen had the best weekend and we can’t thank Hangover weekends enough. They were patient with our requests and split the cost over the months leading up so it felt like a small expense for such a VIP weekend. Everyone in the group will be booking with you guys again! Thank You!!!
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 28th October 2018
What a great weekend arranged with Sam . Very helpful to accommodate all of our needs . Very easy booking and payment . Week end went as planned great service at all the entertainment and hotel staff were friendly helpful and fun . Highly recommended to help you book your event . Great price too . 😍😍😍
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 22nd October 2018
Wonderful time thanks the apartments were amazing a fab weekend Newcastle was lovely
Sam was brilliant at helping to organise my sisters hen do in Manchester. He was always on hand to answer any questions and we all had a fantastic weekend. My sister loved it!
We recently went on a hen weekend for my future daughter in law and couldn't of wished for a better time. Everything was organised so well and nothing was too much trouble for the organisers,who went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we asked for. I would strongly recommend booking with hangover weekends you won't be disappointed
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 8th October 2018
Brilliant weekend. The crystal naxe activity was great. Wonderful memories made this weekend.
Booked through hangover weekends and we had an absolute blast. Andy was so helpful and sorted everything out which left it stress free. We done the maze which was great and I was also there in April and had done bubble mayhem,definitely recommend both off these activities,we had so many giggles and made great memories were made. Definitely will be booking through them again and I can’t recommend it enough,thanks again Andy 😄
Myself and all of my Hen Party had the most amazing time thanks to Hangover Weekends! I went onto the website, chose what i wanted for my perfect hen party (a hard decision as there was so much to choose from) I had an email back with the quote almost straight away and was surprised at how good of a price it was! I booked and gave numbers (my numbers changed a few times, but Sam and Emily were really understanding and sorted it straight away. I also had someone who could only do a few activities, Emily quickly got me a price for that and booked it with no hassle. She was even incredible for the last minute add ons/changes!! Both Sam and Emily were amazing from the start and were always on hand to give me help when needed. This was the easiest and most stress free thing i have ever done! all i had to do with chose what i wanted to do, they handled it from there and for such a cheap price, you will certainly not regret booking it! All of the activities we did were brilliant (inflatable obstacle course, cocktail making, prosecco, dream boys, free nightclub entry and an overnight stay in Birmingham) We have never laughed so much in our lives at all of the activities! Staff couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome and to ensure you were having the best time! The hotel was also perfect for us! I honestly cannot recommend Hangover Weekends enough! i will 100% be using them again for parties and events! Thankyou guys!
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 19th September 2018
We have just returned from my sister hen weekend in Liverpool, we had a great time. I was worried about organising the weekend, but Hangover Weekends were brilliant and organised everything for us. They are so helpful and did not mind me sending them numerous emails before hand, they always replied straight away and we’re really helpful. It was also good that everyone could log on individually to pay their balances, rather than collecting all of the money. I would definitely recommend booking through Hangover Weekends.
Had the most fun weekend in Liverpool! Everything went so well, no issues at all. Booking process also so easy to use, and made it so easy to collect payments. Would highly recommend!
Fab service - kept us in the loop along the way and made the planning of a hen party completely stress- free. Not having to handle the money myself was a massive bonus too! The whole process, including the day, was absolutely seamless. The Tipsy Tea and Cocktail Making in Newcastle went down a treat, and everyone had an amazing weekend! Cant recommend enough - thanks Andy and team!
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 5th September 2018
Great weekend! Especially liked the tipsy tea. Would recommend to anyone looking to book for a hen party, particularly large groups, was well organised and easy to pay online x
I had an amazing night planned by hangover weekends for my hen do. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish and it was a brilliant night that everyone involved really enjoyed! I would definitely recommend hangover weekends!
Hello there . Yes we had a great weekend - good show , great night had by all.
Very clear communications with Andy who was incredibly helpful and happy to answer calls any day of the week at any time! We organised 'It's A Knockout' and whiskey tasting for a stag and both activities went down a treat. Definitely worth using Andy and his expert team for a hassle free stag/hen!
Hangover Weekends is rated 4.85 based on 357 reviews