Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

Sophie Adebayo
"Love the labels they make my products looks good"
Chris Hainey
"Great service and very quick delivery The labels I ordered were perfect and I will definitely be re-ordering"
"Couldn’t be happier. Great quality, very affordable fast reliable service. Highly recommended. Thankyou Handy Labels"
"Delighted with the product and the service throughout the design process (thank you for the alteration recommendations - they worked perfectly!)."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Without doubt the best service you could ask for. Email correspondence was fast and I felt they helped beyond expectations to get my stickers ready. The price is bang on for what you get in quality and service as is the delivery time. Will definitely be back, don't change a thing! Love to hear your company's suggestions on applying stickers to curved items like petrol tanks."
"What an absolutely fabulous experience we have had with Handy Labels. We are a new company just starting out and we needed some stickers at short notice for a children's event. Handy Labels' website was so easy to navigate and get our order processed, and their duty of care to the customer was second to none. We got our order through so fast, and the results were first class. We are so happy to recommend Handy Labels as we will be using their services again. Lovely people to do business with."
"I will recommend Handly labels. They were patient with me, as i am a noveice in printing and guided me all the way."
"Incredible service - always!"
"Labels arrived in very good time & condition. Helpful response, double check, to my original 'self-designed' order (which was a bit of an amateur attempt ) I think I didn't select the correct outer-shape as the labels had rounded corners not square, as I thought I'd chosen ... I'll check, MY design, more closely next time. Many thanks for a fast and very 'well priced' service."
"Excellent quality products at good prices with brilliant customer support."
"Absolutely brilliant ! I've used quite a few different companys for labels. These guys are by far the best. Top quality products with excellent customer service."
"An absolute delight from start to finish. Excellent price, quality and experience, with lots of extra touches that make creating, ordering and receiving fabulous stickers a real pleasure. I will be back for more of the same!"

We appreciate your time taken to give us such a glowing review.
"Labels are great quality and the service I received was great. The labels I wanted were a custom design and one of the team tweaked the designed for the best final product.. plus speeding delivery!"
Thank you for your wonderful review Lucy 👍
"The customer's service was really good. Even I asked a loads question, they replied very fast and the result very nice. However, I wish they will have photos for the stickers or printing paper. After that, I will recommend the handy labels. Give them 4.5"
Thank you or your review and feedback Kayla.
"An excellent service. The staff get in touch quickly to double check details and ensure everything's perfect for the customer, and the products themselves have blown me away every time! Permanent customer here!"
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your great review and 5 star rating.

I thought they looked great on your chosen material 😊
"Absolutely fantastic service. Emailed me before printing as the first proof wasn't great quality and they wanted to make sure the sticker was on point. Second proof went out, they confirmed it all, and within the next day, the stickers were here. Needless to say, they were fantastic quality and worked really well for a promo giveaway. Will be ordering again in the future."
Thank you for your review and rating, we look forward to working with you in the future.
"Love the labels they make my products looks good"
Hello Sophie,

Thank you for your picture, we love to see the labels on your products.

We wish you well with your business.
"Very simple site and seems easy to use and navigate through menus and options. Would recommend to all to use this for labels as the prices are very good."
Thank you for your review Salman.
"Simply seamless! Placed my order, uploaded the artwork (using one of the handy templates) and a couple of days later received the labels - and they looked fantastic."
All sounds great and we really appreciate your review given.

Thank you from the Handy Labels Team 👍
"Handy Labels have been brilliant! Quick efficient service from their easy to use website and the stickers are perfect - just what we've wanted - every time!!"

We appreciate your time taken to give us such a wonderful review.
"Cannot fault these guys. Quick production, loads of assistance in getting artwork right and finally......perfect product. Many thanks"
You're very welcome Mark,

We at Handy Labels thank you for your review.

Yes your products look great and we wish you well with your sales.
"I couldn’t be happier with my labels. So happy I switched over to Handy Labels."
We're pleased to receive your custom,

Thank you for your review Laila.
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 219 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access