Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Sophie Adebayo
Love the labels they make my products looks good
Hello Sophie,

Thank you for your picture, we love to see the labels on your products.

We wish you well with your business.
Chris Hainey
Great service and very quick delivery The labels I ordered were perfect and I will definitely be re-ordering

Yes your products look great and we wish you well with your sales.
Verified Buyer
Couldn’t be happier. Great quality, very affordable fast reliable service. Highly recommended. Thankyou Handy Labels

We at Handy Labels wish you well with your products.
Verified Buyer
Easy to create. Lovely finish and arrived quickly. Will definitely order again 😀
Kai Crick
Great communication, super quality stickers for my joinery business. Very pleased.
Seb T
Fantastic service, quick delivery and great labels
Verified Buyer
Ordered labels for our samples, really happy with service and labels look great! Top few sheets were creased but labels look to be ok. Would benefit from a couple of sheets of thick card either side in packaging for protection.
Kate Webb
Great service and the final logo stickers look fantastic. It’s been hard to find somewhere to get small vinyl stickers for my glass art but these are just right. Thank you.
Verified Buyer
Very efficient and patient customer service. Fast turnaround, can't fault printing and good price. Recommended
Teresa Watson
AMAZING! Great website, communication brill, great price, labels look fantastic. I needed them for my marmalade jar lids. I did square ones myself. I'll be using Handy labels for ALL my labels in future. Thank you for such a professional job. 😊
Siew-Yen Tew
Great price, good live chat, well packaged and really quick turnaround
Teresa Watson
Great website. Brill communication. Good price.Prompt delivery. AMAZING LABELS!
I'm thinking that looks lovely Marmalade 😊

We thank you for your wonderful review Teresa.
Mark Young
Very happy with my labels, and as a first-time customer I was particularly impressed with the personal service I was given to adjust my label for perfect printing.
Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and I'm pleased to hear how happy you are with our service.

Photos look great too 👍
Asha Pankhania
Super service - simple, cost effective and super speedy!

I need really need a piece of cake now........
Amy Davenport
I couldn’t be happier with my stickers! Amazing customer service, very friendly and helpful. Then the stickers arrived super quick especially considering I ordered 1000. I was worried as I had the stickers printed to look like they were on kraft paper - thought they would look cheap for the ridiculously low price but they look SO professional and are really high quality. An adult shouldn’t be so excited about a sheet of stickers..... I will be ordering more!
WOW, what a wonderful review.

It's really good to hear that someone else gets excited about stickers 😊

Thank you Amy.
James Predeth
First off I want to say WOW! I was NOT expecting anything like the print quality, or the quality of the stock the label was printed on. I needed 200 custom sized waterproof labels in a hurry which would be used to increase our brand awareness on some new merchandise. Within an hour of sending the artwork in I was contacted about a sizing error I had made which would have made my order unusable. After a quick rejig of the artwork, it was re-uploaded and the sizing confirmed as correct. The labels arrived the next day excellently packaged. When I first saw the finished product I was impressed. After taking the product out I was REALLY impressed. The print quality is second to none, the finish and feel of the product screams quality, elegance and expense. The best bit ... it wasn't expensive at all and really helped my merchandise to stand out and SELL. I cannot recommend Handy Labels highly enough, they are professional, quick to respond to communications and super easy to work with. I WILL be using them again ... and again ... and again :-) Damian Jay Believe-A-Bubble.
Hello James,

And all I can say about your review is WOW!!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful review, you've made our Handy Labels team very proud 😊

We look forward to working with you again.
Shari Edwards
Labels could not have been better, thank you!
Hello Shari,

We do love a picture, it really brings the labels to life - Thank you for sharing and taking the time to give us a review.
Ganga Rana
Great customer service, fast and professional, will definitely order again in the future .Highly Recommend Handy Lables .
WOW......

They look great Ganga, thank you for the picture and lovely review.
Handy Labels is rated 4.95 based on 283 reviews