Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Louise MacLennan
Fantastic service! I have never produced anything like this before, I made lots of mistakes & I was allowed lots of opportunities to amend my labels. The final product is perfect & looks very professional. Produced and posted really quickly too. Easy to stick, quality labels. Thank you so much for your patience and expertise πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Handy Labels 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Sophie Venis
An absolutely Amazing quality products. I recommend 10/10 service will be using this company for every order I need to make. Thankyou for making this so easy for me!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Imaan Niven
Amazing service. Desperately needed labels to change my wedding invites quickly and these were done in 2 days. Loved that they send a pdf beforehand. Would definitely order from here again. Thank you so much!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Kate Lyon
Great quality labels and customer service. Super fast delivery too. Thank you, i shall be back
Handy Labels 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Sophie Adebayo
Love the labels they make my products looks good
Handy Labels 5 star review on 28th June 2019
Hello Sophie,

Thank you for your picture, we love to see the labels on your products.

We wish you well with your business.
Chris Hainey
Great service and very quick delivery

The labels I ordered were perfect and I will definitely be re-ordering
Handy Labels 5 star review on 18th June 2019

Yes your products look great and we wish you well with your sales.
Verified Buyer
Couldn’t be happier. Great quality, very affordable fast reliable service. Highly recommended. Thankyou Handy Labels
Handy Labels 5 star review on 27th May 2019

We at Handy Labels wish you well with your products.
Verified Buyer
Easy to create. Lovely finish and arrived quickly. Will definitely order again πŸ˜€
Handy Labels 5 star review on 13th April 2019
Kai Crick
Great communication, super quality stickers for my joinery business. Very pleased.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 5th April 2019
Seb T
Fantastic service, quick delivery and great labels
Handy Labels 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
Verified Buyer
Ordered labels for our samples, really happy with service and labels look great!
Top few sheets were creased but labels look to be ok. Would benefit from a couple of sheets of thick card either side in packaging for protection.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 20th March 2019
Kate Webb
Great service and the final logo stickers look fantastic. It’s been hard to find somewhere to get small vinyl stickers for my glass art but these are just right. Thank you.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 16th February 2019
Verified Buyer
Very efficient and patient customer service. Fast turnaround, can't fault printing and good price. Recommended
Handy Labels 5 star review on 15th February 2019
Teresa Watson
AMAZING! Great website, communication brill, great price, labels look fantastic. I needed them for my marmalade jar lids. I did square ones myself. I'll be using Handy labels for ALL my labels in future. Thank you for such a professional job. 😊
Handy Labels 5 star review on 1st February 2019
Siew-Yen Tew
Great price, good live chat, well packaged and really quick turnaround
Handy Labels 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Teresa Watson
Great website. Brill communication. Good price.Prompt delivery. AMAZING LABELS!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 24th January 2019
I'm thinking that looks lovely Marmalade 😊

We thank you for your wonderful review Teresa.
Mark Young
Very happy with my labels, and as a first-time customer I was particularly impressed with the personal service I was given to adjust my label for perfect printing.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 19th October 2018 Handy Labels 5 star review on 19th October 2018
Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and I'm pleased to hear how happy you are with our service.

Photos look great too πŸ‘
Asha Pankhania
Super service - simple, cost effective and super speedy!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 8th October 2018

I need really need a piece of cake now........
Amy Davenport
I couldn’t be happier with my stickers! Amazing customer service, very friendly and helpful. Then the stickers arrived super quick especially considering I ordered 1000. I was worried as I had the stickers printed to look like they were on kraft paper - thought they would look cheap for the ridiculously low price but they look SO professional and are really high quality. An adult shouldn’t be so excited about a sheet of stickers..... I will be ordering more!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 20th August 2018
WOW, what a wonderful review.

It's really good to hear that someone else gets excited about stickers 😊

Thank you Amy.
James Predeth
First off I want to say WOW! I was NOT expecting anything like the print quality, or the quality of the stock the label was printed on.

I needed 200 custom sized waterproof labels in a hurry which would be used to increase our brand awareness on some new merchandise.
Within an hour of sending the artwork in I was contacted about a sizing error I had made which would have made my order unusable.
After a quick rejig of the artwork, it was re-uploaded and the sizing confirmed as correct.

The labels arrived the next day excellently packaged. When I first saw the finished product I was impressed. After taking the product out I was REALLY impressed. The print quality is second to none, the finish and feel of the product screams quality, elegance and expense. The best bit ... it wasn't expensive at all and really helped my merchandise to stand out and SELL.
I cannot recommend Handy Labels highly enough, they are professional, quick to respond to communications and super easy to work with.
I WILL be using them again ... and again ... and again :-)
Damian Jay
Believe-A-Bubble.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 7th July 2018
Hello James,

And all I can say about your review is WOW!!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful review, you've made our Handy Labels team very proud 😊

We look forward to working with you again.
Shari Edwards
Labels could not have been better, thank you!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 23rd June 2018
Hello Shari,

We do love a picture, it really brings the labels to life - Thank you for sharing and taking the time to give us a review.
Ganga Rana
Great customer service, fast and professional, will definitely order again in the future .Highly Recommend Handy Lables .
Handy Labels 5 star review on 6th May 2018
WOW......

They look great Ganga, thank you for the picture and lovely review.
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 516 reviews