Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Great labels, easy to use website & amazing customer care!
Thank you for your feedback, Helen! We appreciate your kind words and hope to keep offering you this high level of service. 👍
Great service, great quality! And amazing price! Recommending you guys to everyone I know!
Thank you for your kind words, Amall! We are pleased to hear you are recommending us and we look forward to your next order. 👍
I have been working with Handy labels for nearly 3 years, never been disappointed, great label's quality, fast delivery, responsive team; highly recommend.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Crystal! We appreciate your returning custom and are so pleased that you would recommend us. 👍
Really impressed with handy labels, simple to use website, beat out competition on price and quick delivery. Will definitely use again!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Thank you for your feedback, William! We are pleased to hear you will be ordering from us again and we hope to provide another 5-star service. 👍
Brilliant service from start to finish. Quick, easy to order & helpful communication... we will be back very soon!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Thank you for your kind words, Laura! We are pleased that you found our service brilliant and we look forward to your next order. 👍
As always a prompt, efficient & friendly service with high quality product
Thank you for your feedback, Sophie! It is great to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. 👍
Awesome labels. Have used Handy Labels for many years and will continue to do so.
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next order. 👍
I have been ordering my labels from Handylabels for a while now I have over 30 products and always order my labels here. I’m forever being asked where I get my labels fork because they are slouch good quality!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review, Maymoonah! We are pleased that you are happy with the quality of your labels and that you are a returning customer. 👍
Always reliable with a quick turnaround.
Thank you for your kind words, Ian! We look forward to being your reliable supplier. 👍
Colour is great, very vibrant, great quality!
Thank you for your feedback, Caryl! We are pleased that you found our colour and quality great. 👍
Used this company many times now an d really happy with the quality the speed and the price would definitely recommend
Thank you for your kind words and your returning custom, Carl! We are looking forward to your next order. 👍
Just what I needed.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Elizabeth! We are pleased to have met your requirements. 👍
Great team, super helpful and went above and beyond for me. Product was fantastic too!
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are pleased that we could help and look forward to your next order. 👍
The site is easy to navigate through and I found that their prices were very competitive. Quickly received an email asking to proof the designs that I had submitted and then once this one does was soon notified that the order had been dispatched. Well packaged and really nice quality print.
Thank you for your kind words, Ray! We are pleased that you had a great experience with us and that you are happy with the quality of the print. 👍
Great customer service and product with fast turnover
Thank you for your 5-star review, Chris! It is amazing to hear you found our customer service great. 👍
Printed just what I needed, artwork and colours matched my final edit, quick dispatch and delivery
Thank you very much for your 5-star review! We really appreciate your kind words 👍
Labels came, they are amazing! Just as I had hoped! Very speedy service too! I’ll definitely be back! Thanks!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Thank you for your feedback, Erin! We are looking forward to your next order. 👍
I was happy with the purchase, speed of service & quality, I just need to Sharpen my Artwork up. For next purchase.
Thank you for your feedback, John! We look forward to your next order and if there is anything that we can help with, please let us know. 👍
poor service, poorly run company, unprofessional
Great service, rapid delivery, good quality labels
Thank you very much for your review! We are very pleased that you found our service great. 👍
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 642 reviews