Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
I had spent hours looking through a variety of suppliers, and contacted local companies with no success. So I was very pleased to find that Handy Labels could meet my specifications.

I was really impressed with the professionalism, speed of completion and quality of the labels which you provided for me.

I would not hesitate to recommend your company.
Excellent! Very fast delivery and my labels look great!
Speedy and efficient!
We were very happy about the quick turnaround time and quality of the stickers and would definitely recommend.
Great labels very fast delivery.
Very good service and quality of stickers. Very happy client and designer.
Thank you and I will order again!
I had a great experience ordering from Handy Labels. There were a few technical issues with my design and saving it, but once I contacted the team, they were able to sort it quickly and advise what I should do. They were also able to tweak my design a little bit, which was very helpful. Once I had ordered, the labels arrived extremely quickly, within two days.

We are so happy with the finished product. The labels look fantastic. Very professional and we will definitely be ordering again.
Great quality, fantastic customer service, fast delivery! I will order my bulk labels for sure!
Excellent and speedy service.
Such an easy ordering system. Certainly takes the hassle out of the process. The prices are very friendly and the delivery is always prompt. Will definitely use again and would happily recommend to anyone.
It didn't have red round the warnings so they were not legal for me to use! And I found that out after applying to my whole shops worth of melts.
Fantastic service all round. Easy website, webchat help if you needed in and delivered really quickly. The end results were really great quality.
Very happy with the labels, great quality and quick delivery.
Fantastic service! I have never produced anything like this before, I made lots of mistakes & I was allowed lots of opportunities to amend my labels. The final product is perfect & looks very professional. Produced and posted really quickly too. Easy to stick, quality labels. Thank you so much for your patience and expertise 👍🏻👍🏻
Handy Labels 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Great service, easy to design and purchase, proof sent quickly and delivery was prompt. Product is great! Just what I needed and great value.
Excellent service, quality and price. Have used many times and will continue to do so.
The staff at Handy Labels are so helpful. Their online service is easy to use. I like the fact that you can work out your final costs using their software without having to submit a quote first. My labels always look professional. Thank you.
Excellent customer service - the team assisted me via web chat and email to ensure I received the product I required. The labels arrived promptly and are of the highest quality. I will definitely be ordering again. Great value for money.
Very thankful to have my labels printed. Very good quality
Brilliant, quick service and very high quality labels. Really pleased!
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 541 reviews