Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

"Couldn’t be happier. Great quality, very affordable fast reliable service. Highly recommended. Thankyou Handy Labels"

We at Handy Labels wish you well with your products.
"Really great labels and delivered so fast. We would love to use again!"
Great to hear Matthew, thank you for your review.
"My labels look great, very impressed with price and end product."

Lets see if we can get up to a 5 star rating with your next order.
"Excellent service as their proofing dept pointed out a couple of errors I had made. Quality of labels are perfect for me! Thank you so much will use again. Very quick and great price too!!! 👍"

Great to hear we were also able to help with errors before we printed your order 👍

From the Handy Labels Team.
"Excellent quality and super quick delivery/printing. Mine came next day after approving the design via email - super easy!"
We do always try to get orders to our customers ASAP.

Thank you for your time taken to give us a excellent review too.
"Excellent quality, good price and fast service- thank you"
"Excellent customer service and help with the order, very pleased with the labels which arrived really nicely wrapped and quickly. Many thanks"
"Very happy with the online service helping me to design the lable"
"Excellent products and service. Easy to order and very quick turnaround time."
"Brilliant customer service . Brilliant quality too! Will be using again very soon."
"Great advice and guidance and the team went out of their way to deliver my tight deadline. Quality is also superb - very happy!"
"Helped me when I had problems and made sure I was happy with product before I ordered. Nicely packed too."
"Brilliant service, labels arrived quick and i was kept informed on the stages of my order. Qualiy of labels are great, i am so, so pleased with them. I will definately be using Handy Labels moving forward with my business. Well done Handy Labels."
"Very good service, prompt, efficient and listen to what I needed and produced my strange order well with in time. Many thanks."
"Amazing quick and friendly service and lovely quality labels and tags"
"Fantastic service, great communication with speedy delivery. Will be using them all the time!"
"Superb service, great communication, nice helpful attitude great quality product turned round in 3 days fair price, overall I would highly recommend. One of the good customer facing companies that deserve success."
"Very helpful and very prompt delivery."
"Efficient friendly fast and dependable"
"Unsure if I'd ordered before but helped superbly by the chat facility. Quick to arrive, affordable and just what I wanted. Superb. Will certainly order again. Thanks!"
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 247 reviews