Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Handy Labels 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Sophie Adebayo
Handy Labels 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Chris Hainey
More Photos & Videos
Service and product was very good but I asked for 'permanent' adhesive and was a little disappointed after testing on some metalwork as I found it could be removed without much effort.
Fast and easy communication.

Delivery was next day after approving the proofs.
Great service and quality. They do take longer to arrive than next working day delivery, though.
Always amazing, quick service. Reliable, accurate - a joy to work with (and to rely on!)
Brilliant customer service. Very fast and efficient. Fantastic product, exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely use again
Handy Labels produced a short run of customised labels for our wedding favours. We were absolutely delighted with their service. They handled our request promptly and, once we had agreed the proof,delivered the labels the next day. I cannot fault their service or product.
Amazing customer service, great quality labels, fast delivery, lovely durable product. Will definitely
Use again! Oh yes.... very affordable too!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Great service!
Great service, quick, made sure my label art was colour corrected.
Excellent .. not the cheapest but I choose to use Handy Labels as the site and order process was better than their competitors. Would certainly use them again.
Fantastic customer service, would definitely use again and highly recommend A++++++
Very happy with my labels, swift and easy service, at a great price
Fast service, labels perfect
Many Thanks
Handy Labels 5 star review on 14th October 2019
I was a little anxious to start the process all online - but I was wrong to be. Carrie kept me notified by email of any queries that I had and the approval of proofs. Products arrived within 2 days of ordering, looked amazing and very impressed with the value for money. Many thanks Handylabels!
I have used Handy labels for past the 6 months, never let me down. Always very fast. wont go anywhere else for labels.
Fabulous customer service, so helpful and communicative with all my questions and queries and the labels were perfect.
Outstanding and super quick and great quality!
Extremely helpful with our order, immediate contact to say our image was not clear enough so we had the chance to amend it. Delivery within 48 hours too - excellent service, price and items.
I used Handy Labels to amend some out of date flyers so that I don't have to waste them. The service quick, affordable and easy to use, my flyers are updated and as good as (almost) new.
Great product and really helpful team.
Handy Labels is rated 4.94 based on 340 reviews