Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Very easy to use. Excellent service too. Fast delivery. I'm sticking :)
Thank you for your kind words, Yassin! We appreciate your loyal custom and look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
Excellent customer service, great price and great product
Thank you for your feedback, Mary! We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with our company and we look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
Labels were great quality and were quick to arrive. I even like their pun so I will stick with them in the future.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels as great and that you will be sticking with us. πŸ‘
Easy site to use to develop your own labels. I needed a really odd size but they already had a template for it! Great service, proofs sent to be checked before printing then prompt production and delivery. Will Defo use again really pleased with my labels!!!
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so pleased that you would use us again and that you are happy with the labels you received. πŸ‘
Very easy to use and prompt delivery.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and we hope to hear from you again soon. πŸ‘
I find Handy Brand to be a very quick and reliable service. All of my questions and mistakes ;) are handled with courtesy and patience. The website has to be the best out there in terms of being able to work out pricing online, without the lengthy form filling, submitting personal details, having to wait for quotes, pushy sales follow up email and calls backs from other providers.
Thank you for your feedback, Jo! We will always offer a helping hand to our customers and we appreciate your loyal custom. We look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
Very happy with quality and super quick shipping😍amazing
Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased that you found your experience with us amazing. πŸ‘
Great quality and fast delivery
Thank you for your 5-star review, Mark! We are so pleased that you rate our quality as great. πŸ‘
Affordable and very quick
Thank you for your kind words, John! We hope to hear from you again soon. πŸ‘
I've never been let down by Handy Labels , the service is always excellent and the quality of their stickers is amazing. Add in free delivery with super fast turnaround times its easy to see why handy labels is my go to place for all my sticker needs.
Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased to be your go-to company for stickers. We look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
Very helpful staff, good quality labels and prompt delivery. What’s not to like?
Thank you for your kind words, Stephen! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels as good. πŸ‘
All good. Job done as asked
Thank you for your 5-star review, Steve! We are pleased that your labels met your expectations. πŸ‘
I love the the outcome of my stickers, really good job and the help and care of the art people .I will keep doing my labels with handy labels ,good efficient and great costumer care xx
Handy Labels 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review, Barbara! We are so pleased that you are happy with your labels and we look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
Been ordering from handy labels for years now. Always first class service.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Scott! We appreciate your returning custom and look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
A bit of an issue with an order which was missed at first - however when we highlighted this Jackie was excellent and managed to get everything turned round urgently and we got the labels in time.
Thank you for your feedback, Matt! We apologise for the issue you experienced at first and are so pleased we managed to put it right for you. πŸ‘
Excellent service - great labels, exceptional speed. Really pleased, thank you
Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased that you found our service excellent. πŸ‘
Really quick delivery and excellent labels. Very pleased with my order. Many thanks
Thank you for your 5-star review, Julie! We are so pleased that you rate your labels as excellent. πŸ‘
Quality labels I sent wrong size design and they made sure I was happy before printing them for me very pleased with them and will be back soon definitely.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Thank you for your kind words, Thomas! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you are very pleased with your labels. πŸ‘
We placed more than one order with this company. The result is excellent execution of the order, short terms, good communication. We think to continue our cooperation.
Thank you for your feedback, Sergei! We look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
Great quality. Excellent customer service and quick delivery.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased that you found our service excellent. πŸ‘
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 642 reviews