Hamptons Hampers Reviews

30 Reviews

Famous locally for exclusive fine foods and Hampers. We bring a wide range of quality foods to discerning customers living or visiting the Cotswolds.

Creating your own customised luxury hamper with Hamptons. You can carefully handpick items from our range of great quality products and packaging options for a more personal, thoughtful gift that avoids unwanted goods.

We also have a range of pre-prepared luxury hampers available to order that vary in size and celebration We carefully consider hamper’s contents so that it contains hand-picked, complementary items that will help bring pleasure to the recipient.

Hamptons offer a range of packaging options. We can pack your hamper in a special gift box or an open wicker basket or a wicker picnic basket or in a plain Hamptons box. Purchases can be made at the shop or delivered. If the latter, we ensure that it is carefully protected with extra outer packaging with consideration for the environment to make sure that your hamper arrives safely. We use a flexible delivery service, operating a weekday 24-hour service to the UK, so you can rest assured that as long as you order in time, your hamper will reach its recipient by the day you specify.

Why not visit our very own gourmet hamper shop in the Cotswolds and take a look at our exclusive fine foods for yourself?

sales@hamptons-hampers.co.uk

1 Digbeth Street

Abby
Verified Reviewer

Credit where credit is due! Ordered two 'create your own' hampers as Christmas gifts for two lots of grandparents. One hamper was delivered direct, but I wanted to hand-deliver the other myself which meant I got to see the hamper beforehand. The items were all of high quality and beautifully packaged. Both parties commented that they were 'absolutely lovely!', which says something in itself as they can be so hard to please! Also, nothing was ever too much trouble for the company, and I felt they went the extra mile to ensure everything was in order. Communication was frequent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, and I will definitely be using them next year for my Christmas needs!
Niall Green
Verified Reviewer

Found website easy to use. Large variety of goods to choose from. Good communication once order had been placed. Arrived as promised and delighted with results.
Keith Lewis
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from ordering through to the delivery. No hesitation in recommending to others and using in the future!
Janet Duff
Verified Buyer

Hamper arrived on date requested and had good feedback from my Mum, whose gift it was.
Janet Bruns
Verified Buyer

I live in the USA and have been using Hamptons Hampers for the past few years.
I need a company I can trust and rely upon to deliver gifts on time and in good condition.
All the products selected have been enjoyed by the recipients; the homemade pies and cakes being always fresh and delicious. If I have a question, Hamptons Hampers have replied promptly and are most helpful. Never have they let me down, always delivering the hampers on time. I will definitely use them again. Thanks for your great service!
JB - Chicago
Melissa Cross
Verified Buyer

Wonderful hamper. Gorgeous food and helpful service. Thank you so much. Will use again!
RONALD BAXTER
Verified Buyer

ONCE AGAIN EXCELLENT SERVICE AND QUALITY.

THANKYOU.

R.BAXTER
Diana Purchase
Verified Buyer

My Mum loves to get a Hamptons Hamper at Christmas as she never knows what she is going to get (I order it for her). There are so many exciting things to choose from and always something new to delight her. There is always something she can give as a gift for that unexpected visitor. This year she had a really bad flu bug over the festive season and the hot toddies kept her safe and got her through it.
Thank you Hamptons (Richard & Claire)
Lorna Fecitt
Verified Buyer

Every single item I ordered in the hamper was absolutely delicious, from the chilli jam to the quiches, the pies to the biscuits. My family and I fed on the contents for three days until only the biscuit thins were left. We then enjoyed those with coffee after subsequent meals. Being able to choose precisely what went into the hamper ensured that I could tailor it to my family's tastes and all of us were completely delighted with the quality and flavour of the foods provided. I will not hesitate to order another hamper in the future and have already recommended Hamptons Hampers to all my friends and colleagues. If you want good quality, delicious food, precisely as described on their website I would recommend this company immediately (it is also a lot of fun choosing your selections from the huge range available!).
Duncan Finch
Verified Buyer

Excellent. Great selection and great service, been using for many years. Last time the courier dropped it by accident and broke some bottles but as soon as Hamptons heard about it they expressed a brand new hamper in time for my Dads birthday. Great service, highly recommended.
Brenda Clarke
Verified Buyer

The web site was very user friendly and straightforward. I ordered a number of hampers to different addresses and was kept informed by e mail as and when they were despatched.
Overall a very efficient service.
Patricia Gibson

From New Zealand to England. The recipients were overjoyed
Denise Webb
Verified Buyer

My daughter has had this for the last two years, and is delighted with it,the contents gets gobbled up I no time !

I love that I can choose,to suit all tastes,will be ordering again.
Ian Morris
Verified Buyer

Everything was delivered as I requested, and in good order on the date that I had nominated. The recipients were clearly very impressed with their hampers, so I will be ordering again this year.
Joanne Tebbs
Verified Buyer

We have used your service for three years and you have never disappointed. The quality, range and freshness of the food far exceeds any other hampers we have tried. The fact you can pick exactly what content you wish to send is the major selling point for us.

Well done you have an excellent product.
Eryl Jenkins

Delivery on time.
Quality and choice of variety was excellent
Ann Tomlin
Verified Buyer

upset monies are taken from account before hampers are sent. was one or two mess up's, but on the whole very good.
Eveline Mckenzie
Verified Buyer

Very impressed. Good quality and service and excellent communication. Would use again
Michele Bernier-Skaer
Verified Buyer

Great presentation and prompt delivery
Gill Holt
Verified Buyer

very pleased with the first hamper but second one was very bad, the day it was delivered was hot and all of the food inside was damp with condensation. Did receive a few complimentary items as complained in a very nice way but these were really worth having,
the food didn't seem as fresh either on 2nd hamper