Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 Greengate
Salford

Tell us how Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hi Phillip
Gave me great advice such a down to earth guy. Well chuffed 10/10
I faced losing my driving licence after failing a drug test back in June 2016. After pleading not guilty my trial was put off until April this year.
During which time Phillip Hammond was supportive, professional & extremely knowledgeable helping me through a very difficult time, equally Emma Proctor always made herself available to talk me through any worries and concerns I had and displayed genuine empathy.
Consequently against all the odds they saved my driving licence along with my self respect. I would strongly recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors to anyone else finding themselves in a similar predicament. I can not speak highly enough and sincerely thank them for a brilliantly executed job.
They are very friendly and help with any problems you may have or any questions you need answered they help with that as well. They saved my driving licence and I am very grateful of that. Thank you Hammond and Trotter.
Excellent firm, very helpful throughout the whole case, and made what seemed like an impossible outcome possible. I would 100% recommend you to contact Hammond Trotter Solicitors immediately if your looking for a solicitor to give you a successful outcome.
Mr Hammond helped me keep my driving license, when I went to court it didn't look good for me at all.
The CPS wanted to increase my charge from being in charge and not providing a breath test to a drink drive charge.
Mr Hammond worked his magic and persuaded them to keep with the original charge.
I was caught asleep slumped over the wheel of my car, in a middle of the junction, the police report stated I tried to drive off after they woke me. I was probably 3 times the drink limit.
I left the court room with 10 points and a £660 fine.
Thank you Mr Hammond for your Great value service.
Brilliant service and very friendly lawyers; I am greatful to this firm for helping with my case; excellent communication via email, telecom and Philip was one to point me in the right direction. Will recommend this firm and will have this firm in my address book for future cases if any. Thank you 'Hammond Trotter'
Feonna
Fantastic service as always, would not use anyone else. Philip Trotter has represented us on more than one occasion, always ends with a positive result. I would recommend Hammond Trotter every time.
Wouldn't use anyone else. What a fantastic service
Philip Trotter personally attended Court with me after re-opening a driving ban which had been issued by Swansea Magistrates Court.
Following a very thorough interview he put forward my arguments for exceptional hardship and my 6 month instant ban was reduced to one day, the fine reduced significantly and no order made as to costs. Most importantly I retained my licence for which I am extremely grateful.
Excellent attention to detail, detailed knowledge of the law and good advocacy skills achieving an excellent result. Would highly recommend to anyone in a similar situation.
Very Helpful and Professional
Recently got caught in drunk in charge of motor vehicle. This was the most regretful mistake i have done and was very concerned what should i do next. My job is based on driving licence and losing licence would have resulted in me being jobless. After going through google reviews got in touch with Emma from Hammond Trotter Solicitors. I will say she is been really polite, helpful and supportive during the court proceeding. They helped prepare my strong case and got me away with Minimum penalty in this case(10 penalty points) I really thank Emma for this. I would highly recommend them if got stuck in motoring offence by any chance.
Philip Trotter. Fantastic. Not at all judgemental. Top bloke could not have done it without him,
Made me feel confident in myself. Brilliant thank you Philip
PhlipTrotter was amazing. He was not at all judgemental. He had a great sense of humour and put me totally at ease from the start. I would recommend Philip to anyone. Top Chap
Phillip Trotter is an excellent lawyer. I had totted up 16 points and he presented my case and I did not lose my provisional . Then after I passed my test I received two tickets within two years but due to this firms representation I am happy to say I still hold my full driving license Very professional and I would highly recommend Phillip Trotter.
Totted up 14 Points for minor speeding offences. I engaged the firm to support my guilty please but for the court to look for leniency due to my requirement to move transport my children.
I'm pleased to say the court considered my plea and circumstances, which I was truly grateful, and was very please with Hammond Trotters management of my case. Thank you...
I was charge with driving under the influence of alcohol in December 15 despite not being in my car when arrested. Like many people in these circumstances I searched the Internet for advice and legal representation on the matter. After talking to a number of solicitors I found Phillip Trotter was the most knowledgeable and explained the whole process and possible outcomes to me giving me sound advice even before he had me as his client. After talking to him I felt very reassured and had no doubt that from everyone I spoke to Hammond and Trotter we're the ones to represent me. I did have cheaper quotes but became concerned when I had to explain the need for toxicology tests to them ! I was given Phillip Trotters mobile number which he or his assistant Emma Proctor would respond to when I made contact. I also had Emma's mobile number which I also used and she responded quickly. By the very nature of the criminal justice system things can move along very slowly, however I was kept up to date as and when things moved on. After having a positive result from my toxicology test which supported my defence that I had not had a drink until after I stopped driving the car the CPS dropped the charges two days before I was due in court. Although the costs for my representation and defence were quite high I am very satisfied with the person centred service I received from Phillip and Emma and would recommend them. I am waiting to hear what costs I will receive from the courts but it may well be less than 25% of my overall costs but after 6 months I have my life back !
Early this year (2016) i attended Manchester Magistrates Court on a drink drive charge. I contacted Philip Trotter from Hammond Trotter Solicitors. After a brief chat with Philip Trotter he agreed to defend me in court. In the meantime Emma Proctor, Philip,s assistant kept me up to date with any developments/ changes in proceedings to my case. With my breath reading at 63mg i was looking at between 17/22 months ban. To my amazement and Mr Trotter,s professionalism, expertise and explaining my mitigating circumstances was given a 12 month ban. I was given the opportunity to take a drink drive awareness course which i completed five weeks ago. I went from a minimum of 17 months ban to 9 months ban thanks to Hammond Trotter Solicitors. I cannot thank them enough. Highly recommended. Alan M
Very professional, kept me informed regularly. I would highly recommend this company.
The Barrister provided was equally as good.
Highly recommended, excellent service and support throughout my case, and despite being a very difficult one, an extremely good result. Cannot thank them enough!
I found both Phillip Trotter and Emma Procter to be extremely professional and pragmatic with their advice and guidance. Their service was very reasonably priced and they employed the perfect professionals for my case, namely Mr Petersen and Professor Makin. I would recommend Hammond Trotter to anyone and, although I hope not to require their services again, they would be my first port of call.
Excellent service, professional, knowledgable and reassuring. Philip Trotter is a superb solicitor, definately the best man for the job.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 135 reviews