Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 Greengate
Salford

Tell us how Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Mr Trotter was outstanding. Explaining all of my options clearly and professionally, he worked perilously hard to get the absolute best result possible. This result was thought to be impossible originally was achieved in a matter of moments. If you want a solicitor who will fight your corner, I couldn't recommend Hammond Trotter enough.
I chose hammond trotters based on their previous reviews
I highly recommend Hammond Trotter Solicytors. Professional approach from the moment you report to them. For sure, if there is a need in the future, I will come back to you and I will recommend to friends. Thank you for your help!!! best regards
Highly recommend Hammond Trotter solicitors they answered everything I asked even when he was on holiday was looking at a ban and the team saved me from that did a great job and I appreciate there work 👌nice gin and whiskey coming there way.
Emma is a super star, I couldn’t thank her enough, managed to get my drug driving case threw out before going to trial.

would highly recommend using Hammond trotter solicitors.
Absolutely first class solictors
Big thank you to Hammond and Trotter and especially Emma for taking on and winning my mortoring case I was looking at a long term driving ban but with Hammond and Trotters expert and professional advice was able to retain my licence. Iwould highly recommend them and wouldn't dream of using any other firm thank you!
I would just like to say Thank you for supporting me through my case, everything you did was excellent. You kept me informed throughout and were always on hand to help and give guidance. Yes it was a positive result but that was only the end result the service during was something I would be proud of

Hammond and trotter are very accommodating and friendly . Not once was I left wondering what was going on always kept me updated also all my worries were always catered for and cleared up by speaking through my issues with the legal team ........ thanks for winning my case now just a waiting game for some money back and I’ll be a happy chap even more so .....
Hammond Trotter Solicitors have been very professional, patient and understanding of my situation and made a massive difference. Without them I would have lost my license then my job. Thank you so much!
Emma was just wonderful, caring and very assisted me all the step of the way. Thank you for the great successful support
They are the best solicitor I spoke to a lot of Lawyers for my insurance case .many lawyers told me I got no chance to win the case but I'm glad that they made it for me
Good friendly service good comunacation got me a good result
I would like to highly recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd. Thank you so much Philip for your kindness, compassion and support. I am so grateful. Philip supported me through a very difficult time. He was honest to me at all times about the possible outcome. He supported me fully in court and kept me informed every step of the way. In addition to being highly professional and very experienced in this field, I felt at all times that I was in safe, capable and non judgemental hands. The outcome was better than I had hoped for.
After an unfortunate mistake on my part with speeding, Hammond Trotter helped achieve the outcome that best suited my situation and needs. They were the first individuals to reply to my email and handled everything professionally. I even received a call from one of the Partners! An individual who stood out the most was Emma. She was incredibly helpful, organized and answered her phone to help me whenever I called. Job we’ll done, can’t thank you enough!

Chris
First class service. I was kept informed every step of the way through out the whole process of my case. I would highly recommend hammond trotter solicitors. They were very polite and helpful and understanding of my situation and can't thank them enough for everything they have done for me.
Thanks to emma and her team I got the outcome I wanted, they were very professional throughout the whole process and would certainly recommend them.
Cannnot thank Emma and the guys at Hammond and trotter enough for there services
I was looking at a guaranteed ban in my eyes and I've come away still holding my licence
For any drug or other driving related issues I wouldn't call anyone else in the future highly highly recommended
Brilliant solicitor, you are a life saver.
Martin hammond made me at ease in our first initial conversation, and after talking to him I knew, that out of the variety of solicitors I spoke to, they had my best interests at heart. Phillip trotter represented me. ( which I was surprised as other law firms wanted to instruct a barrister). From the first second that I spoke to Phillip, he was caring, and has a great sense of humour to make you at ease. I walked I to court with Phillip and trusted his judgement and guidance 100%. I can only speak very highly of this firm as not in my wildest imagination did I expect such a favourable outcome.
I just want to personally thank Phillip trotter, Martin hammond and Emma. Your firm was amazing.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 143 reviews