Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd
Read Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd:

Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy
A real pleasure to arrange an book our holiday villa with you. Very personal, informative, and uncomplicated service based obviously on expert local knowledge and experience. We are thrilled with the villa you helped us select - which perfectly reflects our requirements.
Thank you - a pleasure to experience such a personalised service - just how it used to be :)
All were very helpful and informative. George made the booking very easy.
Having looked at properties to rent in Barbados for a few weeks, directly from the owners, I was struggling to find 'the one' as I was uncertain of which ones truly ticked the boxes we required as a family. Eventually I decided to reach out to Hammerton Carribbean for some prices etc and I am so pleased I did. George was absolutely fantastic as highlighting properties that would fit the bill and talked me through the pros and cons of each one as he knew them all personally. Dealing with Hammerton Carribbean has been such an enjoyable and easy process and the package they offer with each stay is incredible. Even though we haven't been on our holiday yet, George took any uncertainty I felt away and I will definitely be using them for future bookings. So efficient, so helpful, so professional but with a very personal touch. Thank you George and Hammerton Carribbean for all your help.
We have just booked our first trip to Barbados through Hammerton and have been delighted with the service thus far. Lisa was very patient with our many queries, and was clearly very knowledgeable about every property she presented to us as well as the island as a whole. We felt very much that we are in safe hands. On the basis of the experience to date I would not hesitate to recommend Hammerton when planning a trip to Barbados.
This is the second time booking with Hammerton and wouldn't hesitate in recommending. The website is accurate, the personnel are professional but friendly and answer property & area questions honestly and accurately.
In recent months we have all seen how important it is to support small businesses so if you are looking at a holiday in Barbados, these guys will go that extra mile for you.
Outstanding service that we received from George. Very informative and catered to all my special needs. The holiday was sold to me from just speaking to George I was hooked. Even for someone who talks a lot I was speechless everything from the enquiring stage was dealt with swiftly. Roll on March now can’t wait for the holiday.
This is the 2nd year in a row that I have booked with Hammerton Caribbean.

The first year was brilliant, especially the lengths they went to to return some items to me, that I had left behind in Barbados. Everything in the Villa was exactly as the pictures showed.
They are very prompt to reply to to any queries, and you can always get through to them directly.
5 star service received from Lisa & Mark.
very very helpful particularly during these uncertain times. would highly recommend and use again in the future.
Very good efficient service and rapid response to all enquiries.
We have been very impressed with all aspects of Hammerton's efficient and courteous service. Very much looking forward to continuing excellent service and to visiting Barbados.
Very knowledgeable and helpful through the booking process to help us find the optimum villa and location for our family. Very responsive. Look forward to going now and will post back and report on the experience !
George was very knowledgeable and helpful, suggesting alternatives and displaying a great knowledge of the properties and of the whole island. He responded quickly to my questions, even out of normal hours. I feel that we have benefited from your experience to select the best property for our needs.
Very responsive, wanting to help any way they can, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in you making the right choices to ensure you have a great holiday.
Very helpful advice from Lisa. Lots of options provided, we are very happy with our final selection.
Started our enquiry with Lisa over the weekend and she responded to all of our questions and queries around dates so quickly and efficiently that we were able to get our villa and flights booked very quickly. Lis gave us a very good choice of villas which all matched our specific requests. All in all I would recommend them to anyone thinking of going to Barbados. Donna & Ian
Mark and Lisa have been absolutely fabulous helping us organise our trip to Barbados. Their knowledge and thoughtful feedback gives you confidence in having an excellent time. I would thoroughly recommend booking your next holiday with Mark and Lisa.
We are very happy to report the service received from Hammerton’s has been excellent.
From our very first enquiry they have provided clear and helpful advice, responding swiftly to every question we have had. Their expert knowledge of both the Island and the properties available in their portfolio gave us great confidence to book with them.
Their administration service is also to be commended with paperwork being attended to and delivered by return.
We are, therefore, looking forward to our stay on the island feeling assured that we will be very pleased with our accommodation and moreover, should we need anything further, confident that Hammerton’s would make every effort to assist.
Great communication and very professional. I would highly recommend booking your Barbados stay with George.
Website was clear and easy to use. Lisa was responsive and friendly. Easy!
Extremely helpful and informative with first hand experience of the properties whilst also understanding the dynamics of our group to ensure we found the perfect property
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 181 reviews