Hamilton and Mason Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamilton and Mason Group
Read Hamilton and Mason Group Reviews

08001972796

Tell us how Hamilton and Mason Group made you happy
I have dealt with Hamilton and mason group for about 5 years, I cannot fault them, interest has been paid out on time, unlike some other companies I have dealt with.
I signed up enticed by interesting returns and solid business model. Put some money in, but I got cold feet. When I asked to have my money back, I got the whole sum in my bank account straight away, hassle free, no fuss. As far as I’m concerned, my experience has been positive but I didn't appreciate being badgered to invest initially.
Very good investment company, have kept money safe and always pay ontime. Very happy so far keep up the good work.
Excellent prompt, polite and to the point service.
I have invested with this company for a number of years. Now that my bond has come to maturity and I have recieved my funds back I am happy with the process, I know my investment is safe and secure. The staff are excellent with prompt and efficient service. My husband appreciated the chocolates as well!!!
This is my third investment with Hamilton And Mason Group and I have been very happy with everything to do with my investments. I would thoroughly recommend them as an excellent investment company.
A safe place for some of my savings, I have had an account with Hamilton And Mason Group for 5 years and they have not let me down so far.
Great home for your money.
Always received prompt replies from the customer service team and my Account Manager regularly keeps in touch with updates on bonds.
A safe place for some of my savings, I have had an account with Hamilton and Mason Group for 3 years and they have not let me down so far.
Quick and straight forward process. Hamilton And Mason Group are a good company involved in interesting projects and always keep me up to date with the progress of them.
Charlie provided expert advice and took the time to provide me with all of the details that I required. I will definitely be recommending Hamilton And Mason Group to my family and friends.
Hamilton and Mason Group is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews