Hamilton & Inches Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hamilton & Inches
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Hamilton & Inches?
Click Here

Tell us how Hamilton & Inches made you happy

"Crystal made my idea come to life, from taking down what I was looking for to getting the amazing workshop team to produce it. I am so thankful for the amount of effort Crystal and the workshop team put in to make my item. FANTASTIC service."
Are you Hamilton & Inches? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Put my Omega watch in for a service £ 320 first time they only put a battery in which lasted less than a week and stopped. Took the watch back and they did a full service this time got it back after 5 weeks. I took it of when I went into the shower had my shower tried to put it on and the back fell off. Took it to the local watchmaker who put it on correctly. first time the watch lasted less than a week second fault 5 days and charged £320. Still waiting for a proper reply"
Hamilton & Inches is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews