Hamamingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hamamingo
4.9
Based on 287 reviews
Read Hamamingo Reviews
These are the best towels. They are so beautiful and soft!
really good service, great communication and lovely product
Excellent friendly service. We love the blankets. They are perfect.
Lovely products & although I had quite a lot of issues with delivery hence 4 stars but the customer service was great. Antonia was extremely helpful & kept me up to date. I would recommend to anyone.
Absolutely love my Hamamingo carnival towels and the excellent service. The personal notes are a brilliant wee touch too, thank you! x
I bought the Carnival towels for the boys' cricket use, green and gold our cricket club colours! They are brilliant , gentle on skin, lightweight and super absorbent and very quick drying and they take little room in a kit bag. I was so delighted with them I have purchased more for the swimmers in the family.
Sent to my sister in law for her birthday and she loves her new towel. There was a slight delay with the delivery but Antonia kept me informed and offered a free gift with my next order. Overall very impressed with this service and will definitely be using Hamamingo again.
Very good service and brilliant customer support.
As usual, first class service from Antonia and the gang. Lovely mini-towel, ready for the next getaway, and super useful tote bag for other beach bits!
great quality products and exceptional service
Excellent product and very friendly staff. Iv ordered a second towel as was so impressed with the first one. How told my friends about the lovely products Thank you Jill
Superb quality products which we all love. Fast and efficient customer service and delivery. Can’t recommend highly enough.
Super service, fantastic quality and made with love 💕
Excellent service. Very pleased with the quality of the product.
Quick delivery and great quality product, very happy with my purchase!
I love the blanket scarves - so versatile and really soft. The travel towels are great for camping or festivals, so much nicer than the microfibre travel towels.
My sis in law was thrilled! Thank you so much for such fantastic service and correspondence when I needed to ask a question.
Excellent service and quality products.
Fab product and service!
Manager was friendly and very helpful. Lovely products. One of my favorite stores.
Hamamingo is rated 4.93 based on 287 reviews