Hamamingo Reviews

4.9
Based on 286 reviews
Read Hamamingo Reviews
Items have just arrived. Very nice! Thank you
Absolutely lovely towels ideal for our holiday I bought 4 and very pl asked with all of them
Love my new towel! Great quality and beautiful colours! Fast delivery 😊
Lovely products.
Absolutely lovely towels, fantastic customer service and very friendly and efficient. Can’t wait to order more from them.
Beautiful high quality products. First class customer service. Easy to use website. This is the second time we have bought products from Hamamingo, we will be back for more. Thank you.
I’ve been admiring these towels for ages and this year decided to treat myself. I contacted Hamamingo to check that my order would arrive in time for my holiday and they went out if their way to ensure that it did. The gorgeous narnia towel is very high quality and has many uses, perfect for the holiday. Thank you x
Lovely towel and quick delivery.
Looks great
I ordered 2 lovely Hamamingo towels and I'm very pleased I did. They are beautifully soft and roll up really small. Looking forward to using them when I get the chance!
I had a problem with my initial order from Hamamingo but they could not have been more helpful in resolving this, going above and beyond to help and reassure. I’ve subsequently ordered again and have been really impressed with the quality of the products. Gorgeous colours, super soft and so useful. I’m struggling to avoid the temptation to buy one of everything!
Stumbled across Hamamingo via an Instagram ad, and I’m so glad I did! Gorgeous range of beach towels in the most beautiful array of colours ... I ordered one for myself and I’m thrilled with the quality and service.
Great company, really impressed with their customer service as they were really quick to respond to my queries on Facebook and even recognised I was Welsh and so included Diolch in the hand written note with my delivery. Love my towels, no more borrowing bulking hotel ones on holiday anymore! Will be back for more...
Love my new Hamamingo towel! Will take it to the beach next week...
Excellent customer service Thanks you
I had such a great experience during my first order with Hamamingo. I messaged them on Facebook and they got right back to me and sorted out an issue I was having with my discount code and they even gave me a BIGGER discount because of the slight inconvenience. They were very personable and lovely to speak with. Will 100% recommend and will be re-ordering for sure!
Very good quality towel with a stylish finish to it.
Great quality of the products. Very attending , helpful and nice assistance from the team and the Owner herself . Very recommendable!
Great service and amazing product.
These are the best towels. They are so beautiful and soft!
Hamamingo is rated 4.93 based on 286 reviews