Halyard Direct Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Halyard Direct

Tell us how Halyard Direct made you happy

"I called this company knowing what I needed but was uncertain as to what part to ask for. The gentleman I spoke to (John) was very knowledgable and guided me through my options. I now have an idea of where I’m going with my replacement system. Would definitely recommend. Keith"
"I was looking for specific advice on a quieter system. The member of staff I spoke to (John) was very helpful and patient with me. Nothing was too much trouble, he was able to send me a number of options which I am now considering. I will definitely place my order with this company and recommend to fellow friends and boaters. Dale."
"Great customer service with first class knowledge on the product I was interested in. Delivery fast, efficient and met my timescale. Would definitely recommend and use again. Andrew"
"Brilliant service 5***** I ordered online on Sunday night and my filter was in my hand on Tuesday morning. Really appreciated. Steve"
"My reason for scoring my experience as poor is not necessarily down to you, rather it relates to your distributor that I had to go through. This issue is specifically that of the delivery charges applied to the Isle of Wight. We on the Island are particularly senseitive to such most enraging rip offs and indeed we circulate such companyies between yacht clubs to alert fellow boaters to be aware of those to avoid. We do also however also promote good suppliers in the same way. Hope this response is explanatory, J D Ferguson"
Halyard Direct is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews