Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Tracey was very efficient in contacting the insurer and negotiating new terms which made the renewal stress free
Very helpful and kind.
Used for several years now and always found efficient and courteous service
Excellent friendly service, as ever, from Tracey. I’m very happy with the new policy she has arranged for me this year. And the financial saving! Highly recommended.
Great service from Tracy
Although Tracey quickly found for good reasons she could not help me on this occasion, she nevertheless continued to give helpful advice on the best options in future.
I have been organising my insurance via Halo Consulting for years now and I am very happy with the service. Tracey is friendly, approachable and not pushy in any way. It's a great peace of mind to have someone I can turn to for help navigating all the different types of insurances and situations you might have to face. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from Tracey
I found Tracey very helpful and efficient. Found the best policy to meet our requirements. Excellent Job. Recommend anytimemunshipyare@hotmail.com
Excellent service from Paige.
Excellent service!
Paige has always been extremely helpful in explaining the policy involved and how it applies, and this occasion was no exception. Highly recommended once again!
Feel that Tracey is very responsible and responsive. Always looked for the best deals for my family health insurance and got the best deals so far. Would recommend Halo consulting for any insurance you are after.
Very satisfied with the service. Tracey Kitchen has been quite attentive and helpful to any questions/needs I had needed regarding various policies. Would highly recommend the service especially under Tracey's guidance. Thanks!
Very efficient and professional service - thanks!
Great service as always! Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a policy.
Very happy with the service.
good service
Very helpful to have expert advice on this complicated topic.
I have been very happy with all the help and advice I have received from Halo Consulting. Paige Webster has always been very professional and patient with her advice and help
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 272 reviews