Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

Unit 8, Leatherline House,
71 Narrow Lane

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy

"I felt Paige Webster ensured that we spoke about my needs at a time convenient for myself and also made sure I was given relevant options for which insurer to go for, including prioritising hospital proximity rather than only cost."
"Tracey explained everything very clearly to me, things I had not understood, about private medical insurance. I didn't take out the medical insurance as I have quite a bit of medical history which Tracey explained from the beginning I wouldn't be covered if something was to happen to me regarding one of them, howerverI would recommend Tracey and halo to family and friends!!"
"Helpful and friendly found the best deal for me"
"Done good job :-)"
"Great service from Tracey."
"Tracey was so helpful and professional, thank you"
"Great customer service, very friendly consultants, which answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend! Personally, I spoke to Dan Humphreys and Paige Webster for my comprehensive sickness insurance, both very helpful and found what suits my needs."
"Paige delivered us a friendly and efficient service, helping us sort out private medical insurance for the whole family. Highly recommended"
"Amazing efforts from Tracey thankyou very much."
"Friendly, efficient service. Good rates discovered."
"Great advice provided. I would highly recommend Halo."
"Great service and speaking to people who know what they are talking about"
"Great service and helpful"
"professional, objective advice with a very customer friendly approach"
"I needed to renew our Private Medical Insurance, and Tracey Kitchen came to the rescue, extremely efficient, all questions were answered promptly, either by phone or email, I would certainly recommend Halo Consulting, especially 'Tracey', we will be contacting her in 2018 for new life policies."
"Very efficient service by Jamie Beeson. Always polite and good all round knowledge. Would definitely recommend."
"Very helpful and informative...quick responses...and finding a good deal."
"Hi Tracey was very helpful great service looks at all options available All in all very good"
"Great service, always friendly, quick to respond and deliver what's needed. Definitely recommended."
"professional, swift service each year"
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 130 reviews