Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Tracey contacted me at renewal time, reviewed my policy and cover, checked the market to ensure we had the best deal, she always makes the process easy! Thanks!
Always happy to help. Very good contact.
Thank you Paige Webster for your expertise in helping me get the medical insurance I wanted. Very professional service.
I was very impressed and happy to recommended Tracey. She was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Great service. Thorough.
Tracey was brilliant, she explained all options in detail, was very patient and reliable. I would not hesitate to contact her in the future.
Tracey was a great help, went into options and details carefully and patiently.
Tracey has been proactive and knowledgable and her straightforward approach to policy choices and more tricky as hoc needs leaves us confident that these complex matters are in safe hands.
Tracey is an expert in her field and took the pain out finding and negotiating the best product in the market to suit. Well worth dropping her a line to enquire how she can help. Quick, reliable and professional.
Tracey was very supportive and always ready to help. Efficient in contacting the insurer and negotiating terms which made the renewal process easy. I shifted a few insurers over the last few years and she always make sure that I get the best deal.
Been with Halo for several years. Tracey is fantastic, there when you need her and works tirelessly on all fronts for you.
Paige Webster is our consultant; very knowledgeable, professional and helpful, or to summarize: great service!
Paige Webster is our consultant; very knowledgeable, professional, very helpful, great service!
Tracey was very efficient in contacting the insurer and negotiating new terms which made the renewal stress free
Very helpful and kind.
Used for several years now and always found efficient and courteous service
Excellent friendly service, as ever, from Tracey. I’m very happy with the new policy she has arranged for me this year. And the financial saving! Highly recommended.
Great service from Tracy
Although Tracey quickly found for good reasons she could not help me on this occasion, she nevertheless continued to give helpful advice on the best options in future.
I have been organising my insurance via Halo Consulting for years now and I am very happy with the service. Tracey is friendly, approachable and not pushy in any way. It's a great peace of mind to have someone I can turn to for help navigating all the different types of insurances and situations you might have to face. Highly recommended.
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 285 reviews