Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Paige has been very helpful and I would definitly recommend her service. It brings value
Great customer service.
Very helpful and responsive. Went out of their way to make sure I got the best offers and to resolve any issues.
Very helpful and go beyond to get the best quality of service and price thank you
Excellent advice from Tracey following a request from me to look at market rates. Expert, helpful and friendly service. Thanks!
Had some trouble with my claim with vitality but Tracey went out of her way to sort it out for me
Tracey's knowledge and expertise was second to none in finding me the best deal for life insurance. Very professional service and always rang or emailed me back a true star :-)
Tracey contacted me at renewal time, reviewed my policy and cover, checked the market to ensure we had the best deal, she always makes the process easy! Thanks!
Always happy to help. Very good contact.
Thank you Paige Webster for your expertise in helping me get the medical insurance I wanted. Very professional service.
I was very impressed and happy to recommended Tracey. She was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Great service. Thorough.
Tracey was brilliant, she explained all options in detail, was very patient and reliable. I would not hesitate to contact her in the future.
Tracey was a great help, went into options and details carefully and patiently.
Tracey has been proactive and knowledgable and her straightforward approach to policy choices and more tricky as hoc needs leaves us confident that these complex matters are in safe hands.
Tracey is an expert in her field and took the pain out finding and negotiating the best product in the market to suit. Well worth dropping her a line to enquire how she can help. Quick, reliable and professional.
Tracey was very supportive and always ready to help. Efficient in contacting the insurer and negotiating terms which made the renewal process easy. I shifted a few insurers over the last few years and she always make sure that I get the best deal.
Been with Halo for several years. Tracey is fantastic, there when you need her and works tirelessly on all fronts for you.
Paige Webster is our consultant; very knowledgeable, professional and helpful, or to summarize: great service!
Paige Webster is our consultant; very knowledgeable, professional, very helpful, great service!
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 272 reviews