Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
I have used Halo for several years now for my health insurance needs. Tracey has always provided excellent advice regarding policies and is always able to help with any questions I might have. I highly recommend.
Unfailingly helpful and efficient.
I started working with Halo over 4 years ago to help manage and advise on our company health care policies - the service and help provided has always been top notch. Paul & Paige are both extremely knowledgeable, helpful and efficient and importantly they’ve always negotiated the best market rates for us.
Highly recommend!
Amazingly efficient and knowledgeable. We are Halo's clients for several years already and are very pleased with the advice and service. Thank you, Tracey!
Excellent customer service from Tracey.. Would not hesitate to recommend Halo.
Very professional, accurate and efficient, negotiated fantastic rates for our plans. Five additional stars to our consultant, Paige Webster.
always great service from Tracey
Halo consultant very professional and efficient.. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services!
excellent service and competitive products , very satisfied
Very helpful
Amazing support!!! Always available
Great person to deal with at the other end of the phone.
Best customer service I've received from a person in any business in a hell of a long time.
Tracey managed to track me down, not an easy task, and kept me informed with regard my renewal - Thanks Tracey - see you next year!
Very professional and efficient service from Tracey - thank you very much. Always willing to go the extra mile, and looks out for the best option suited to your needs. I feel very confident with Tracey and Halo looking after my insurance needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending.
I dealt with Paige Webster who I found extremely polite and helpful in securing a very good deal on health insurance. Would definitely recommend.
This is our third year using Halo for health insurance and again, they've provided a great service for us, getting us the best deal across the market. Thanks again to Paige for all her help.
This is the forth year that Paige helped us to find the best Health Insurance policy and managed to save us money in The process! As always, she was quick, kind and helpful. It is very rare these days to find such a professional and caring company that actually do what they promise. Would highly recommend!
Efficient, professional and friendly service.
Tracey has been a pleasure to deal with and explained everything very clearly. I would recommend using her.
As always, Paige was quick to follow up on my queries and and provide satisfactory resolution to my issues. Excellent delivery of service!
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 272 reviews