Halloween HQ Reviews

jfreeman@partyhq.co.uk

Exe BoxMatford ExeterDevonUnited Kingdom

Category:
Halloween

How would you rate Halloween HQ ?

Paola Rangioli
Verified Buyer
"I wore my Medusa costume in 3 different occasions over the Halloween bank holiday weekend,at my son school,going out with my colleagues and again last night with my son for trick or treat.Halloween HQ has good value costumes.original and i really liked my outfit,it work out well,just a bit too long as im quite short but i pulled it up.thank you HQ"
"Perfect fitting!"
Laura Lomax
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my costume on Thursday and it arrived the next day for no extra cost at all. The costume itself was great quality and exactly as advertised. Really impressed with the overall experience!"
Debbie Hope
Verified Buyer
"Giving me the option to choose"
Louise Johnston
Verified Buyer
""Parcel has not been delivered. Courier issues it seems - customer support has taken the matter in hand and is refunding my order."
""I received the costume on time and it was of a very good quality however, it did not fit my daughter. The return was dealt with very efficiently. I have bought from this website before and will do so again."
Theresa Ryan
Verified Buyer
"I ordered on Tuesday 24th and paid next day delivery and still haven't received my order even though dispatched Thursday absolute joke.."
"When I am told I will have an order on next day delivery, I would expect to have it the next day or I would not put in the order. My order was a day late and my child did not have his outfit for Halloween dress up in school."
Lyndsey Wilders
Verified Buyer
"I was to receive my delivery on Thursday rang customer service they promised it would be out Friday and yes here I am no costume and it's Halloween. Very hard to get through to on the phone"
Aina Vjakse
Verified Buyer
"They brought in next day the item.Like promised!"
Jennifer Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and product good quality. Would recommend"
"Really quick service. Costume was exactly as advertised"
"Bought coloured hair spray cap was broken but was happy to receive it due to difficulty find the product !"
Amanda Dolan
Verified Buyer
"I didn't receive my costumes I ordered for my little boys. So upset, my 3yr old was so excited to be batman, the couriers lost the package. Totally unacceptable.. I think you need new couriers. Jenni in Halloween HQ was very helpful, it's not her fault I know but unfortunately with having been totally let down at the last minute I will not be buying from you ever again."
"I ordered fake blood for Halloween but The pack had burst and nearly all the fake blood had spilt out of it and onto the other products I had ordered"
Claire Leahy
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Batman outfit for my 10 year old son and it arrived on time. Great quality. He is thrilled with it."
Simon Madigan
"Great fog machine"
"Still waiting for my delivery nearly a week later even tho they say next day delivery. Have one very disappointed child who cannot dress up like she wanted. Not impressed will not be ordering again. Have emailed twice and no response very bad form 😡"
Christine Quirke
Verified Buyer
"Received monster high frankie outfit which was very poor quality..not worth €30! Tights not correct colour..emailed company but have received no reply to date"
"Got my costume within days which was great and its a perfect fit"
Halloween HQ is rated 4.06 based on 262 reviews