Halfords Insights

Halfords have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

B

Price - Excellent

75.86%
Industry Average
" price availability service "
" Good quality spares at a reasonable price "
- Anonymous
" Saw they had insulated Travel mugs discounted from £8 down to £2.50 but were also offering '3 for the price of 2' on certain items. So for £5 , I got 3 x 14oz insulated travel mugs. Real bargain! "
- Roger McQUADE
Write your review on Halfords
B-

Delivery - Fast

71.43%
Industry Average
" the price +delivery were exelent and i am very happy at this stage i hope it continues this way dennis hewitson "
- Dennis Hewitson
" quick delivery good price "
- jon
" The order arrived earlier than agreed and in perfect condition, even the deliveryman was friendly! I loved this page and very cheap "
- carolina mansilla
E

Refunds - Difficult

36.00%
Industry Average
" Took the part back for refund also asked the dealer about dab and convertibles he told me Hartford’s a talking rubbish. "
- D.Foxall
" The person at the garage advised I will receive a refund for my 25 pounds online payment. "
- David Imbert
" Non delivery of goods & a nightmare trying to get a response. Trying to obtain a refund. Do not deal with them on the web, they are useless "
- Stephen Raven
B
79.79%
Industry Average
" We visited the Airdrie store today and were lucky to be served by Allison who was very helpful. We needed oil and were completely clueless with regards the process of filling up the oil tank in our diesel car. Allison was friendly, knowledgable and went that extra mile providing excellent customer service. "
- Yvonne and Sam
" price availability service "
" Customer Service at Halfords in Silverlink is beyond words. Young people - enthusiastic, polite and very knowledgeable. A credit to the company "
- Timothy New