Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haji Baba Ltd
Over A Week
Read Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Haji Baba Ltd made you happy
Not satisfied with the chekin. Al chicken legs have wired dots and with black color which looks like a kind of decises.
This was my first time ordering from Haji Baba and it will be the last. I live in Norwich so I imagine it it had to travel a long way but the delivery was terrible. I made a big order of chicken breasts, minced beef, beef steak and chopped beef pieces. The delivery guy left the box OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING, while we were at home and he didn't even ring. The beef was so badly packaged, blood was leaking everywhere and the box was soaked. None of the packages were airtight and a lot of the beef was oxidised (as you can see in the picture). I had to throw the packages away and repackage some of the things and still blood got ti my freezer. The steak was bad and smelled terrible, threw it away. Very bad experience.
The meat was ill packaged and not cut properly. Also I was delivered a wrong item
Unhappy with the quality of the chicken provided this time. Ordered twice before this no complaints then.
We use to always get our chicken and meat from their counter within Asda Barking and generally thought their quality was decent. However, a prolonged recent trend we have noticed with the meat and chicken from here is the use by dates are far too extended. You have to use the meat the day you by it or the day after. When the meat/chicken comes within 2 days of the use by date, it smells and is slimey and you’ll end up throwing it rather than using it.
My order was missing an item which I have already paid for but never delivered. I tried calling the no provided and email as well, but no one has responded. I am very disappointed. The meat is good quality and was received in good condition but customer service is very poor.
Placed an order recently. Was later contacted to be told that they did not have all the items I had ordered but that a replacement item would be offered. On receiving my order I noted that the replacement item was missing from the delivery even though I had paid for this. I had to contact them and inform them of this and request a refund on this. They told me they also did not have the replacement item available even though they took my money for it. They should have informed me if this is the case without me having to chase them up.
Fat on mutton and chicken thighs was not removed. Will not purchase again. Boneless chicken was better.
For Eid al Adha Qurbani I expected the names of the person for whom it is being done for is asked so that it is recited at the time of the slaughter. No one asked me the names the people I ordered for. Therefore I can't use this service for Qurbani again. Everything else is good, meat was good, service was prompt.
Poor delivery and customer service. Courier said no-one was present at the delivery address, this was my workplace address staffed with 50+ people! Meant I had to go to the depot to collect meat order otherwise it would have spoiled and not sure if I would have gotten a refund. Totally defeats the point of delivery, very inconvenient.
The Samosa’s arrived defrosted... Which had made me ill with food poisoning, seen the doctor and will be seeking legal advice regarding this matter... Frozen food does not have the same quality as other companies i have used, would not use again!
Delivery on time and packing was good for the weather but I am disappointed with the quality, mutton took ages to cook and veal quality was absolute rubbish. On the whole I wasted money and will never again !!!
There was less in each package normally when I purchase from haji baba in Asda I get more for my money.
The delivery and packaging was fine. The quality of the products were poor. The tandoori chicken legs were average but the burgers were sub par - we did not consume them at all. Lamb chops seemed very big to be from a lamb.
Items missing. Wrong items arrived. Charged for incorrect items. Very slow customer service. Non responsive customer service. Website and item availability not updated on time enough. (Poor stock and vendor control).
Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for leaving your review on Reviews.co.uk As promised- please enter 'REVIEWHB' at checkout to receive your £10.00 discount on your next order. Voucher expires 07/02/2017. Thank you for shopping with Haji Baba! Best Wishes
I'm fed up for not being refunded automatically when items are missing from the order. I have to keep emailing to get a refund, in fact I'm still owed £19.98 for missing items in previous orders. My latest order, yet again the cooked chicken is missing. For this reason alone, I no longer use HBH regularly.
Despite giving clear instructions, the minced meat was FULL OF FAT! There was hardly any red meat and after cooking, the fat made the dish even more oily which needless to say, ruined the taste as nobody likes chewing on wiggly bits flesh. The boneless chicken wasn't any better either as again, it was cleaned properly. The whole point of ordering boneless is to have clean cut of chicken that you can just slide into the pan straightaway. Unfortunately, the chicken was also covered with extra flesh and fat. This was my first time ordering with Haji Baba and I had high hopes but I have been REALLY disappointed with my experience and the poor quality of meat at this price. So won't be ordering again!
There was few item out of stock and the lamb truip was not clear as to the pictutres and the quantity of the product was not according to the advertisements. They misslead us show the 420g curry powder and I brought 2 and after recived the delivery the pots were only 100g I was so happy when I placed my order and thought I will place it over and over but unfortunately it's just show! They have really upsetted me.
Hello, I ordered few weeks ago, still has not comes yet. I would like to refund because i have not recieved my orderd yet.
My order was processed normally however the day before the delivery was due I received a call saying two items were now no longer available (even though I had paid for the item and I received a receipt). The advisor was very apologetic and kindly offered two different joints of meat and as a good will gesture offered larger cuts at no extra cost to me. Unfortunately, not only did I not receive the joints that the advisor offered in lieu of the joints I originally ordered but they only sent one joint even though I had paid for two! To be fair, the advisor (Laura?) was lovely and very apologetic and arranged a full refund. It is only because of her that I haven't rated this business as very poor and gave not written a scathing review on Google. It would benefit the company to listen to Laura and adhere to what she has agreed with the customers. Had you done that - I would have been a repeat customer and would have recommended you to others.
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 817 reviews