Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haji Baba Ltd
Over A Week
Read Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Haji Baba Ltd made you happy
We have been your customer for almost 4 years @ Barking Branch. But in the past 2 weeks we bought meat 3 times and all 3 teams the quality of meet is very poor. There is smell and meat is very hard and chewy. There seems to be something wrong as the staffs attention is also poor now on Quality. This is not good and the 4th time will be last time we go. If quality I bad Haji Baba will lose a good customer
Order fillet received chicken breast and it looks as they were trying to fool us.
Order £100 of lamb, mutton an chicken thighs and the amount of fat an sinew left on was disgusting. I asked for it to be taken off and had to spend over an hour cutting off myself. Will never use them again or recommend.
At least an acknowledgment email after you receive payment soon would be better And give the right phone number which would be answered
Please don't order from them, very very bad customer service. The order took one week to arrive, and arrived with missing items and no one answering the phone. I don't know what to do!!!!!
No After Sales Service At All.... Be careful.. No answer to emails, messages or Phone calls. No answer machine either. They take bank transfer as payments so we dont have anywhere to go if something goes wrong. Been trying to contact them for a shortage in order - its been 3 weeks since I have been trying.... still trying to call them on 02035388088 which keeps ringing and ringing.... My Order number: 18586- call me if you read this.!!
I placed an order on 31st August and received both order and payment confirmation. According to dpd I was supposed to get my order by 2nd September but haven’t received it yet and it’s 6th September. I have tried contacting haji baba both by mail and call but no response.
I need my order by tomorrow and have had no email confirmation and no one answers the phone. I have no idea if it’s coming. This system of direct payment is a hassle.
One word for you guys ‘PATHETIC’. I have no idea where my order is! Nobody is answering calls! Just refund my money!!!!!
Items missing from the order. Have been phoning all morning no one answering the phone. No date on the food items
We ordered over £70 of meat last week within the timeframe for next day delivery which the website promised. We needed the meat in time for an important event. I received an e-mail from the courier DPD within 24 hours of placing the order that it will be with us the following day... only to find that DPD were still waiting to receive the parcel in the first place! It has now been over a week and it still has not arrived! No sign of when it will arrive either. I have been calling every day for an update, no one answers the phone and I have sent a number of e-mails all to no response. Disgusting service. I will not be recommending Haji Baba online. Avoid at all costs.
Do not buy anything from them anymore. They will just take your money and would not deliver anything, don't even pick up the phone. I have placed an order 7th of July, transfer the money on their account. And guess what, still waiting for my email to confirm my order!! Neither they delivered my order nor they refund my money!!
The name is appealing the view is also yet the taste of sperm and bum is obvious, the pots and pans are in my kitchen are required, I’m disappointed tut tut
Do not purchase your produce from this place, from an ex employee who used to work in one of the butchers in east london, I can confirm that the meat we receive is not halal and usually not within health and safety standards.
Ordered chicken cubes given whole chicken breast, ordered chicken leg mince full of fat and mutton shoulder majority are bones not even looked at the baby chicken and again does not seem right. Won't be using delivery again.
Never ever again... Customer service is worst. You will never get reply from email or phone call. Now I am worried about storing compliance. Ordered qurbani order today got called to be collected before 6pm. When I asked why not informed earlier they said they were busy with cutting meat. .... How funny answer. So never again..
We use to always get our chicken and meat from their counter within Asda and generally thought their quality was decent. However, a prolonged recent trend we have noticed with the meat and chicken from here is the use by dates are far too extended. You have to use the meat the day you by it or the day after. When the meat/chicken comes within 2 days of the use by date, it smells and is slimey and you’ll end up throwing it rather than using it. This is not a one off but consistently their meat goes off well before the dates they print on the meat.
This is the second time now I have received items incorrectly. Lamb kofta instead of chicken which were all mashed due to poor packaging. Skin on instead of skin off as requested. I called and sent an email to complain on both occasions but no response. Will not be ordering from them again. Previously I received half of my order but I did not receive a refund or the remaining order.
I didn't receive what I bought. They don't answer the phone and neither the email. They don't give me the complete delivering and don't refund. Never again.
I had ordered five products from Haji Baba, 3 chicken products , 2 beef products, my beef mince upon delivery is discoloured and foul smelling, beef boneless is also foul smelling and discoloured. Chicken was not cut as requested when placing the order but it's fresh so no complaints. Since then I have sent 5 emails to customer services and 3 phone calls. So far customer services cannot reach the complaints department and complaints department is very busy. The experience is a nightmare. I do not recommend them.
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.36 based on 830 reviews