Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haji Baba Ltd
Over A Week
Read Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Haji Baba Ltd made you happy
Delivery was inaccurate, I left a voicemail for someone to contact me as I didn’t get any answers from the courier but I was ignored. Not very helpful at all.
Good quality marinated food with a great taste.
I like it is the NO.1 meat and chicken
excellent cut and quality
I recently ordered quite a bulk of meat. The package arrived with lots of problems. 1. Box was opened as it was t sealed properly 2. Blood was leaking from the box 3. Lots of meat packages were not sealed correctly 4. Quite a lot of the meet was discoloured 5. Mixed lamb on the bone was pretty much just all bone and fat It took me around 5 emails to get a response and finally they offered a refund on the bones meat package. Really terrible company and will never use again. Don’t get swayed by the website as the meat looks nothing like the pictures and will arrive contaminated. Stay clear and find a decent independent local butcher.
Quite expensive. The packaging squashes the meat
I ordered some items and made a payment on the 8th of January. My bank has confirmed that the transaction went through on the same date. As there has been no confirmation or response from Haji baba, I called them a few times and was assured that someone would look into it. I followed up but they have stopped attending calls. I also left some messages on their answering machine & website & email but but once again there hasn’t been any response. This is by far the most unprofessional company out there. I just hope that I get my money back!
Avoid at any cost! I made an order on 8/11 and today it's 15/1 and their website is still saying the order is being processed! I had to contact my bank and raise a chargeback, they don't pick up the phone, or reply to email, waste of money waste of time.
I have bought lamb mince from their store inside ASDA superstore in Feltham but the mince was very low quality and full with disgusting fat and awful smell. During cooking the awful disgusting smell increased and the taste was very bad and disgusting. In addition, their butcher boss is (Disgusting Man) is very rude and unfriendly. I will never ever buy any meat or chicken from them any more!
We use to always get our chicken and meat from their counter within Asda Barking and generally thought their quality was decent. However, a prolonged recent trend we have noticed with the meat and chicken from here is the use by dates are far too extended. You have to use the meat the day you by it or the day after. When the meat/chicken comes within 2 days of the use by date, it smells and is slimey and you’ll end up throwing it rather than using it.
Visited Feltham branch of Hajj Baba and the staff Mr Islam was extremely helpful as the store did not have the cut of meat I required.Mr Islam went out of his way to help and it was truly appreciated. Thank you for you kind act.
Customer service is non-existent. Phone calls and emails are ignored, their 'promises' are worthless. The ethos of these people is 'The customer is a thorough nuisance, and we wish he would just send us money and go away, empty handed'. Having paid through Paypal, I have the chance to recover the monies I paid them up front, trusting the company as reputable. In this, my first, and last experience of them, it is not. Avoid HajiBaba, unless you enjoy wasting your life, as they enjoy wasting theirs, avoiding responsibility, gawking uselessly and waiting for their inevitable ''going out of business'' closure.
My order was missing an item which I have already paid for but never delivered. I tried calling the no provided and email as well, but no one has responded. I am very disappointed. The meat is good quality and was received in good condition but customer service is very poor.
order on line! delivery on time with DPD. Meat is good but need to learn how to pack. because packing is not tight(chicken are loose in the tray.I will order again. ..
One of the worst experiences. 1. Food of 10 kg was ordered. By the time the meat came it was room temperature and smelling. I called the company and they had no idea what to do. 2. They came back to me after nearly 20 hours and told me they could not pick the meet up until 5 days and asked me to keep the meat in the freezer for 5 days until pick up. 3. I had kept the food in the freezer overnight and my freezer started smelling. They is another issue. 4. I had to go and drop the meet back to the shop myself. Really poor customer service and food packaging beware..
One of the worst experiences. 1. Food of 10 kg was ordered. By the time the meat came it was room temperature and smelling. I called the company and they had no idea what to do. 2. They came back to me after nearly 20 hours and told me they could not pick the meet up until 5 days and asked me to keep the meat in the freezer for 5 days until pick up. 3. I had kept the food in the freezer overnight and my freezer started smelling. That is another issue. 4. I had to go and drop the meet back to the shop myself. 5. Must have called them more than 10 times. Really poor customer service and food packaging beware..
Should be a 0 but there is no option for that. I ordered a pack of tandoori chicken thighs and a pack of plain chicken thighs on the 28th September. They arrived today (30th sept). The USE by date was just readable as 27th September!! Totally disgusted! Will not be using again.
PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!! I have clearly learnt a lesson. Used Haji Baba a few years ago and had a terrible experience like many others on here. Due to covid restrictions etc it was hard trying to get delivery of halal meat in my area and decided to then use them again. HUGE MISTAKE!!! The box the meat was delivered in was soaked as a package of chicken had opened up all over the other meat products. I ordered quite a few meat products, none of which had been labelled so spent a most of my morning trying to figure out and label them myself. Another thing they ask you to instruct them how to cut your meat. Well, they do the exact opposite of what you ask!!!!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!! I have tried contacting them and no response of course.
I have just come across this website after searching for Halal Meat that is also organic. But can not see organic products listed. Could any service user answer my question?
I live outside london and ordered for first time... I chose the company as have seen the adds and also they sponsor azan... so thought it is probably well reputed.. I received meat which was dispatched one day before and it was clearly written on box " next day delivery" there were no ice pack and ice gel was all melted. The pack was leaking and had stayed in depot of delivering company overnight without fridge or freezer at room temperature. Even the delivery driver noted that it was leaking and asked us what is in it.... Meat was smelly and non-consumable so had to throw it away. I e-mailed back and also sent email to customer services abut 2 weeks gone, I have not heard anyrhing... obviously they are not bothered. In addition I wastold the delivery day and never got the delivery on the day... it was delivered next day late afternoon! Very disappointed by their service.
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews