Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haji Baba Ltd
Over A Week
Read Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Haji Baba Ltd made you happy
Urfan, Al Amin, Ahmed, guys on the counter at Asda oadby, amazing service, brilliant, fresh, quality meat. I always now use them for my halal meat. The best
Good service.
I order from a different supplier but this time ordered from Haji baba, prices are higher than my usual supplier but I went ahead thinking quality might be better. Delivery and order communication was prompt but I’m very disappointed with packaging. Does not appear hygienic, I won’t be ordering again.
Was very helpful, good service
great products carefully packed
All meat are very good.... sometime the pieces are not cur properly
missing items & not follow instruction
This was my first time ordering from Haji Baba and it will be the last. I live in Norwich so I imagine it it had to travel a long way but the delivery was terrible. I made a big order of chicken breasts, minced beef, beef steak and chopped beef pieces. The delivery guy left the box OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING, while we were at home and he didn't even ring. The beef was so badly packaged, blood was leaking everywhere and the box was soaked. None of the packages were airtight and a lot of the beef was oxidised (as you can see in the picture). I had to throw the packages away and repackage some of the things and still blood got ti my freezer. The steak was bad and smelled terrible, threw it away. Very bad experience.
Packed well, fresh and deliverd on time
Excelent meats
The meat was ill packaged and not cut properly. Also I was delivered a wrong item
Well packaged and delivered Thanks
I had items delivered to Chester. It was very well packaged and all the items were fresh and delicious.
Please complete the orders with customers satisfaction.
Meat was leaking in the packaging and the quality of the product was awful. The customer service was also very annoying with a million questions.
Delicious food. Masala ribs are my personal favourite. If you haven't tried them, you definitely need to.
The minced meat was not as I wanted. There was a lot of fat.
Unhappy with the quality of the chicken provided this time. Ordered twice before this no complaints then.
First you need to start accepting credit/debit cards. Secondly reduce salt in your meat balls and thirdly bring back the original taste that you had a couple a months ago in meatballs, rest is good I ordered a full lamb for qurbani and that was great !!!
Very good quality good service. Repeat customer for year now. Very happy
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 821 reviews