Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haji Baba Ltd
Over A Week
Read Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Haji Baba Ltd made you happy
Easy to order qurbani service
Do not purchase your produce from this place, from an ex employee who used to work in one of the butchers in east london, I can confirm that the meat we receive is not halal and usually not within health and safety standards.
I am very pleased with overall service. I will place qurbani order again next year insha Allah. Just one comment. Please keep the customers updated with order progress regularly.
Excellent package and communication. Very cleanly packed, and will order again.
Ordered chicken cubes given whole chicken breast, ordered chicken leg mince full of fat and mutton shoulder majority are bones not even looked at the baby chicken and again does not seem right. Won't be using delivery again.
Excellent customer service at Haji Baba Chadderton, Oldham. The guys always prepare the meat fresh for me. I put a lot of effort into the dishes I cook so I always want to use the very best produce. I always know this is what I will get from Haji Baba. Thanks very much and keep up the great work!
First time ordered with Haji Baba for Qurbani. Found the meat to be of good quality. Shout out to Malik Khurram at Asda Oldham for the great cut and separating meats nicely. Good customer service.
Never ever again... Customer service is worst. You will never get reply from email or phone call. Now I am worried about storing compliance. Ordered qurbani order today got called to be collected before 6pm. When I asked why not informed earlier they said they were busy with cutting meat. .... How funny answer. So never again..
Good quality meat and chicken as always. Though this time (we've had it MANY times) the peri peri marinate wasn't that spicy. In the kebab mince, unfortunately NO salt at all which I was very surprised with. Previous occasions I've had to add nothing. This time both salt and green chilli.
The packaging was OK, on receipt the meat was slightly warm and the burgers had lost their shape. Considering how quick the delivery came I think the chill aspect of the packaging may need improving
Service with a smile!! Thank you Bilal from Asda High Wycombe for recommending what cut of meat I needed. Excellent quality of meat staff friendly and knowledgeable.
I had the Haji Baba fillet steak from Asad sport city in Manchester, it was a great cut of meat that went down fantastic with our guests. We had the steaks Medium Rare and they were delicious!
We use to always get our chicken and meat from their counter within Asda and generally thought their quality was decent. However, a prolonged recent trend we have noticed with the meat and chicken from here is the use by dates are far too extended. You have to use the meat the day you by it or the day after. When the meat/chicken comes within 2 days of the use by date, it smells and is slimey and you’ll end up throwing it rather than using it. This is not a one off but consistently their meat goes off well before the dates they print on the meat.
Very good
Was very good service
Good quality
A real pleasure to deal with this company The service was extremely fast and efficient Communication was spot on The meat was extremely well cut and packed The price very reasonable I would highly recommend
I was slightly apprehensive with how the order & payment worked. I contacted the customer service team for confirmation; who responded back within 24hrs I received my delivery the next day with regular updates; excellent customer service
Followed the instructions packed according to it. Delivery time was perfect. Will order again soon.
I had an issues with the delivery I phoned and requested the delivery to be at 5 because of my work and the operator said she will let the delivery guy know. My shift was starting at 9am and then messaged me that my good will be delivered between 10-11 am, I had to take an emergency leave. And the driver would just leave the delivery on the door and just take a picture and go. Imagine the meat go bad that’s waste of my money. Disappointed at the delivery service.
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 821 reviews