Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

EN3 7QN

Aliya Shah-Bukhari
Aliya Shah-Bukhari
Verified Buyer
"I was bit dubious about ordering cold meats online rather than from a store but this experience was very good and I will be ordering again. The website could do with some work but the food was great. We especially enjoyed the Spanish garlic chicken!"
Zara
"Excellent meat, struggled to find good quality halal food in the past, will definitely be ordering again"
Sellena Rahman
Sellena Rahman
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Monday afternoon, delivered by Wednesday morning. Great packaging, the quality of the lamb is brilliant, no fat no smell. Will order again now. This is what I really need as I do not live near good quality halal butchers- will make my life alot easier. Chicken Kievs please Haji Baba."
Kate Hamori
Verified Buyer
"Great service thank you, will order again"
Walid Eldabl
Verified Buyer
"good service and quality .delivery on time"
"This was my first experience with Haji Baba and after reading all the good reviews i decided to make my first purchase. Much to my delight when I had received my order i could not believe how fresh the meat and poultry was. There was no smell like you get in the butchers and the meat was not swimming in blood everything was fresh fresh fresh. Many thanks to Haji Baba and i will definitely be ordering again and have also recommended to friends and family."
Ahmed Luqman
Verified Buyer
"The meat came when they said it would, and it was well packaged to keep it cool."
"Great tasting burgers! Good reliable deliver"
"Fast delivery as always. Wellpacked and very good quality meat. Thank you."
"All meat is fresh, well packaged and arrives still cold ."
Jevgenija Pasiniceva
"thank you very much,"
"Excellent service delivered on time & packed very well with cool bags"
Dania Alnatour
Verified Buyer
"Everything arrived in a good packaging and on time with nice follow up service from the shop , meats look and taste great , will do another order and try new products soon !"
Angela Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Great communication via the telephone great produce and fast delivery The food items were packed very well with cool gel packs to keep everything fresh Will be buying again Thank you"
"Delivery was ontime a prompt. Food wasn't frozen though, just cold"
"When I was placing my order, I mentioned that the billing details and the delivery details for my orders are different, however, you guys delivered the order to the billing address and not the delivery address. I was quite unhappy about that. I was also a bit disappointed that I got a phone call from you guys telling me that the item in my order I was anticipating the most was out of stock. Nonetheless, everything else about your service was fantastic and I also understand that sometimes some items can be out of stock, so no worries. Anyway, Thanks a lot for everything and I would definitely recommend your service and products to anyone who reads this!!!"
Dina Nawwar
Verified Buyer
"I always recommend haji baba for friends for the quality ,freshness & packaging of the meat as well the customer service so even something went wrong I know I will find a quick response and follow up. It happend once with one of the carriers and I got promise they will never deliver to me again not only that they asked me about the meat if anything happened to it any changes, they asked me to check and send them photos so they check with the butcher if it’s fine or not. My favourite once added to the list of why I love and recommend it the time slot I got from the carrier this time as sitting home all day waiting for the meat wasn’t my favourite part."
"Quick service, delivered on time and confirmed."
"Absolutely brilliant service"
"Good service. Clean products."
Emad Hefny
"Value for money"
"Fast easy delivery quality meat minimal fat just how I like it"
"Great quality meat"