Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

02035388088

Customerservices@hbhfoods.co.uk

27 Riverwalk Road, Riverwalk Business Park,BrimsdownEnfield, London EN3 7QN

Aliya Shah-Bukhari
"I was bit dubious about ordering cold meats online rather than from a store but this experience was very good and I will be ordering again. The website could do with some work but the food was great. We especially enjoyed the Spanish garlic chicken!"
Zara
"Excellent meat, struggled to find good quality halal food in the past, will definitely be ordering again"
Sellena Rahman
"Ordered Monday afternoon, delivered by Wednesday morning. Great packaging, the quality of the lamb is brilliant, no fat no smell. Will order again now. This is what I really need as I do not live near good quality halal butchers- will make my life alot easier. Chicken Kievs please Haji Baba."
"Good quality meat. Premium Quality lamb pieces are more bony. Ready made chicken and lamb mince very salty. Excellent packaging and delivery."
"All food arrived chilled and packaged properly. Delivery company was quite rude though"
"Excellent Fresh products, well packed and professional service. I have seen other less stars reviews and don't understand why people moan for nothing. 5 star all round."
"Haji Baba’s meat is always the best in quality and taste. I can see the difference between local shop meat and haji baba’s meat. Really happy with it. It’s only a bit expensive. I would like to see more organic options on the website. I have already recommended it to my friends and family. Thankyou"
"Good quality meat and quick delivery"
"Excellent service, delivery to my door, Way to improve: next day delivery should be an option, and meat was cold, but not frozen."
"All meat that was delivered looked very fresh I work in quality control in poultry my self so this is one of the first things I would look at. The Meat was packed very well, ice was placed in the box too that kept the meat at the right temperature we live in the North so I was very impressed. We have tryed the steak and the beef sausages the meat was tender and very tasty. I would highly recommend this company excellent service."
"Ordered the tandoori roast chicken legs arrived on time and very well packaged. Excellent service as always and kept me informed all the way through If i had one criticism i would ask that you add cooking instructions on the labels - thank god for google :-) Tasted great once cooked. Will definitely use Haji Baba again and will recommend to family and friends"
"Good size, nice quality meat, arrived with excellent well chilled packaging"
"Great products; delivery as promised and well packaged. Very happy with my purchases."
"Good quality products as always. Thank you Haji baba and keep it up. Mrs. Ahmed"
"first time I have ordered.Very pleased. Delivery time was accurate and meat was very fresh.We are really happy and give you a five star."
"Good quality, optimal packaging"
"The quality of the meat is good and meat is packed well on delivery."
"Very good service Clean meat Well packed It could have been even better if they provided weekend delivery."
"Always satisfied with the product, although the price is a bit higher then the local butcher."
"Good quality sausages. Our previous supplier has ceased trading, so we're glad to have found such a good replacement."
"The black foam/plastic packaging used for the chicken is very bad as the foam clings to the chicken and is hard to remove. otherwise very good"
"This is my 1st time to deal with Haji Baba, I'm really pleased with the service and quality. I hope this is the standard for all future purchases."
"Good quality"