Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Enfield,
London
EN3 7QN

Aliya Shah-Bukhari
"I was bit dubious about ordering cold meats online rather than from a store but this experience was very good and I will be ordering again. The website could do with some work but the food was great. We especially enjoyed the Spanish garlic chicken!"
Zara
"Excellent meat, struggled to find good quality halal food in the past, will definitely be ordering again"
Sellena Rahman
"Ordered Monday afternoon, delivered by Wednesday morning. Great packaging, the quality of the lamb is brilliant, no fat no smell. Will order again now. This is what I really need as I do not live near good quality halal butchers- will make my life alot easier. Chicken Kievs please Haji Baba."
"always fresh and best quality"
"Top service"
"Good quality and perfect packing"
"It was really good in first few times but from last two times quality of meat has fallen a bit and few items are also not available and later informed ! Otherwise it’s fair option for online delivery!! Recommended"
"Excellent delivery"
"Good service"
"Wonderful experience Neat, clean and fresh meat Efficient delivery as agreed Excellent packaging"
"Very impressed with their service and quality. Highly recommended!"
"Great variety of meat products, and online ordering is very convenient."
"Very happy with the marinated meat. Everyone enjoyed. Unfortunately I feel the cost for Delivery is too high, also to get Free Delivery there is a minimum spend of £75. I don’t have any reason to buy so much meat. I wanted to add that my order but was unable to, was advised to reorder which would have included a delivery free. If they sort out the Customer Service part they would have a good business model."
"Excellent delivery times. Fresh food. Easy to use website."
"Fresh meat"
"Fresh meat and delivered on time. Thanks for this great services"
"All went as expected!"
"I have been ordering for some time but this time there was no insulation foil which is silver colour and helps keep it cool. Instead meat was just wrapped in normal plastic blue bag"
"Love the Fillet Steak and Mince Beef! Top quality."
"Very pleased this delivery. The items were packed satisfactorily and sufficiently. The produce were still chilled at a good cold level. This is very important when transporting meat products via any courier. Well done and keep up the good work and service"
"Very good quality meat"
"Good quality, nicely cut and packaged."
"Very good service, both the meat and the customer service aspect."
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 621 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!