Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Haji Baba Ltd made you happy
Very good
Was very good service
Good quality
A real pleasure to deal with this company The service was extremely fast and efficient Communication was spot on The meat was extremely well cut and packed The price very reasonable I would highly recommend
I was slightly apprehensive with how the order & payment worked. I contacted the customer service team for confirmation; who responded back within 24hrs I received my delivery the next day with regular updates; excellent customer service
Followed the instructions packed according to it. Delivery time was perfect. Will order again soon.
I had an issues with the delivery I phoned and requested the delivery to be at 5 because of my work and the operator said she will let the delivery guy know. My shift was starting at 9am and then messaged me that my good will be delivered between 10-11 am, I had to take an emergency leave. And the driver would just leave the delivery on the door and just take a picture and go. Imagine the meat go bad that’s waste of my money. Disappointed at the delivery service.
The meat test fresh ,but the time delivery was not good I had waited a week to receive it
Excellent service, quick delivery and product is always very very fresh. Can't fault them!
Very poor value for money and weight of meat given was much less than advertised for the lamb.
High quality, excellent and safe packaging, timed delivery.
Received great service today from Rakesh at the Asda Roehampton Branch. Rakes well informed and understood my requirements and provided the best quality meats. Will definitely recommend Haji Baba for their customer service and products.
Good quality Halal meat - fast turn around and excellent delivery. I am really happy to be a regular customer.
Great products and delivered in a short period of time. The only issue was the missing item which was eventually resolved by took too long to get sorted.
First time order and really impressed.. keep it up
High-quality meet, particularly Beef Striploin Steak and lamb shoulder
This is the second time now I have received items incorrectly. Lamb kofta instead of chicken which were all mashed due to poor packaging. Skin on instead of skin off as requested. I called and sent an email to complain on both occasions but no response. Will not be ordering from them again. Previously I received half of my order but I did not receive a refund or the remaining order.
I always get my mutton from Haji Baba. The meat is good quality, well packaged and they are reliable and deliver on time
I’ve ordered twice for delivery, first time was better than second (second was larger order) I do have a complaint about the quality of lamb. It is literally just bones and barely any meat on the mixed lamb. Second time order came with some containers breaking and plastic coming off hence blood contaminating the other containers. Other than that, I feel that your service is reliable and everything happens swiftly with regular updates on what’s happening with the order.
Really happy to receive halal meat in Taunton.. excellent packaging.. delivered on time..
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 788 reviews