Hairguard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairguard
6 - 12 Hours
Read Hairguard Reviews

About Hairguard:

Life's better with thick, healthy hair. Hairguard makes a range of products that help you get there.

will@hairguard.com

20 St Johns Hill, London, UK

Tell us how Hairguard made you happy
I was using minoxidil for about 5 to 6 months before this but felt i had to stop as the hair quality seemed kinda limp and exhausted. I also dropped finasteride last year and have never felt better. I may have had a bit of a shed intially but this formula feels much better and the quality of hair seems thicker and stronger. Im adding massage, and dermarolling with 1.0mm every coupla days. I feel there has beem some minor regrowth and overall no further losses. Im really glad i made the switch to go the more natural route. Scary A.F. believe me as id used finasteride for over 20 years. I believe i should at the minimum retain what i have with this formula indefinitely. I know, i know, there are a lot of positive responses on here. Turns out its not bull. Hair loss revolution is the real deal folks!
I have changed my diet since about 6 months - less acidic, more alkaline, and am using the overnight spray and the shampoo. After 1 month, I have started seeing small hair on the hairline. Since then it has stabilized, and I do have the impression, looking at before / after pictures that the hairline is fuller now. Even more than the optical improvement, I like the change in lifestyle Hairloss revolution has helped me make. Thanks Hair Loss Revolution team!
I've been using it for about a months now, along with the tonic and elixir, and so far the only result I have is that my hair has stop falling dramatically, that's a good sign for me, i will keep using it like Will say's, you got it give it some time, plus am using the dermastamp along with it, only shampoo 2 times a week and derma stamp also 2 times a week, will see in a few months from now....
What up Will! I’ve been using your shampoo and night time elixir spray for about a month now. I’ve also switched some easy habits like not washing my hair twice a day and using a dermaroller. My hair seems thicker and I think I’m starting to see some regrowth(at least my wife thinks so). My goal is that witting 6 months I will have a very noticeable difference. I’ll send pics later if the changes habits have worked. Thanks and be well! Noel
I notice my hair stops shedding after a month use of the shampoo. My hair used to fall off so badly when i used other products. I also see little hair starts qrowing. I'll probably try using it with the spray for the next order. I hope there will be another free shipping promo once I order next time. Thank you.
If the bottle was a bit bigger then I would give it 5 stars.
Hairguard 4 star review on 24th January 2018
Still seeing results. Arrived quickly.
The Grogenix shampoo is much better than the one I used before. Helps my hair feel thicker. Small new hairs aswell.
Hairguard is rated 4.71 based on 348 reviews