HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
"I've been using Hair Jelly for over a year now, and will carry on using it. After the upset of losing so much hair in one fell swoop, seeing new hair continuing to appear, and grow, and stay (and to have friends and family notice too) is the biggest relief and confidence boost I could have."
"It did what it said it was going to do, arrived on time, happy about product."
"I have just ordered my third course of three months supply of Hair Jelly. I have been to the hairdressers this morning and she said I have new hair growth all over my scalp. I can't tell you how delighted and relieved I am to hear this. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery"
"Your website gave very good and clear information about your product and it was very easy to order. The delivery was quick as well. Thank you"
"Always a fast delivery"
"Excellent service provided. Goods arrived quickly and promptly Advised on the benefits of using Hairjelly which I feel confident will help to keep my hair in good condition."
"As my previous suppliers were not able to supply me any longer I went straight to Hairmedics. They were very helpful"
"Excellent service and an excellent product."
"Service and Response is very Good. Iain is one of most responsive person and takes care of all his people. However my last purchase with HAIRMEDIC did not go well and it got delayed may be due to holidays and insufficient details in Address for Royal Mail to deliver to right address."
"Recommended by my trichologist. Website easy to navigate. Very reliable and prompt delivery! Less hair shedding and less nail splitting. Reassurance of knowing I am taking a supplement that is effective on both my hair and nails. Confidence that I am taking a supplement developed by a trichologist and that I am not wasting my money on another "quack quick fix". Would recommend."
"The website was very easy to navigate My parcel arrived within a couple of days"
"Although I still have a long way to go since taking the hairjelly Protein capsules my hair appears to have stopped falling out and feels stronger."
"Arrived within days and got a discount for buying in bulk."
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.71 based on 34 reviews