HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
"I am taking Hair Jelly as a supplement along with Ferrous Fumerate for hair loss due to low Ferrous levels. I am trying to give my hair the best possible chance of getting back to normal. It was commented to me today how long my hair is getting & it's condition is improving. I have been taking Hair Jelly for 5mths so far & have just received my next 3 month supply. I would recommend this product & seeing Iain Sallis to anyone with hair loss worries. He is very thorough & always replies to any questions you may have by email very quickly."
"Arrived on time, well packed. Website was easy to use. I found it by looking for a trichololgist & have made an appointment to see Iain Sallis."
"Easy to use website, £15 off 3 lots of Hair Jelly was a good incentive. First saw Hair Jelly on the Victoria Health website."
"I have been using this for quite a while now and it's definitely made a difference to my hair and given me more confidence."
"Great service thank you"
"Website very easy to use. Very prompt delivery. Carefully packaged with receipt enclosed."
"I received my item very quickly. I’m very pleased with service I’ve had from them so far. I am just about to start the Hairjelly supplements, which I hope are as good."
"I've been using Hair Jelly for over a year now, and will carry on using it. After the upset of losing so much hair in one fell swoop, seeing new hair continuing to appear, and grow, and stay (and to have friends and family notice too) is the biggest relief and confidence boost I could have."
"It did what it said it was going to do, arrived on time, happy about product."
"I have just ordered my third course of three months supply of Hair Jelly. I have been to the hairdressers this morning and she said I have new hair growth all over my scalp. I can't tell you how delighted and relieved I am to hear this. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery"
"Your website gave very good and clear information about your product and it was very easy to order. The delivery was quick as well. Thank you"
"Always a fast delivery"
"Excellent service provided. Goods arrived quickly and promptly Advised on the benefits of using Hairjelly which I feel confident will help to keep my hair in good condition."
"As my previous suppliers were not able to supply me any longer I went straight to Hairmedics. They were very helpful"
"Excellent service and an excellent product."
"Service and Response is very Good. Iain is one of most responsive person and takes care of all his people. However my last purchase with HAIRMEDIC did not go well and it got delayed may be due to holidays and insufficient details in Address for Royal Mail to deliver to right address."
"Recommended by my trichologist. Website easy to navigate. Very reliable and prompt delivery! Less hair shedding and less nail splitting. Reassurance of knowing I am taking a supplement that is effective on both my hair and nails. Confidence that I am taking a supplement developed by a trichologist and that I am not wasting my money on another "quack quick fix". Would recommend."
"The website was very easy to navigate My parcel arrived within a couple of days"
"Although I still have a long way to go since taking the hairjelly Protein capsules my hair appears to have stopped falling out and feels stronger."
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.71 based on 41 reviews