Hague Apostille Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hague Apostille
Read Hague Apostille Reviews
Very easy process. I phoned to get info and I was guided step by step. Convenient, quick and affordable. Thanks
Awesome & quick service.!! Hassle free service. Very satisfied with their service.
Good and quality! I recommend!
Fast and easy service.
Great service, fast response to email, secure packaging, and fast delivery.
Very easy and smooth process. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.
Fast Service
Services exceeded expectations. Everything was done swiftly Nf promptly and whenever an email was sent the reply was more than helpful!
Very quick service. I was glad. Thanl you
I gave 2 acro certificate for visa application. They cost £90 each plus £9. I sent them to Hague Apostille and they were not Apostled with the signature of the official officer. But they were Apostled to the notary lawyer signature. So I had to get new acro certificates and then pay again for Apostle. Cost extra £254.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your order. I have looked into the details in full so I can provide a detailed response for you. You sent us two ACRO documents which you had taken to a notary/solicitor to certify before they came to us to be apostilled. Certifying an ACRO is only required if you specifically want the apostille to be issued based on the notary/solicitor signature and not the ACRO officers signature. We therefore apostilled the certifying signature or the certification would have served no purpose being on the document. I understand the apostilled documents were then rejected when you tried to present them to the person requesting them as they wanted the ACRO officers signature apostilled. It appears the problem has arisen due to the documents being unnecessarily certified before they came to us. As a gesture of goodwill we have offered to repeat the apostilles on the same, or replacements documents, whichever you prefer. We have waived all of our charges and the return delivery charge so you only need to pay the government fee for the apostille.
Very quick, efficient service. No complaints at all.
Highly efficient system! The document was posted on a Tuesday and returned on a Friday with an Apostillle. I was quoted nearly £200 for the identical service by a high street solicitor.
Order it from abroad it came within a week so happy thank you
Highly recommend! Prompt, thorough and exceptional service from start to finish. Lewis made the whole experience stress free and communication was great throughout. Thank you!
The job has been done effectively and on time. thanks.
It was a good service, took the load off me and having to worry about the documents and where to send them and all. I liked that even though i left the UK when my documents where not ready, they were able to post them to me in Qatar. The only thing i didn't like is that there were no regular updates. I would have preferred regular updates, so i know how its going. When i asked for updates they said they are too busy to send updates. They also sent me the wrong documents via email, which made me assume they probably sent my documents to someone else as well
Many thanks for your review. I have looked into your order and it was delayed as we received the order just before the Christmas and New Year holiday period which meant many organisations including us, the UK government and the embassies close for several days on public holidays delaying normal processing times. This also has the knock-on effect of creating a backlog in the system which delayed the Qatar embassy in particular. I can see you requested regular updates from us by email and each time we replied with the current status of the order which was mostly 'still at the embassy being processed'. The Qatar embassy will not give us any detailed information on one particular order, they simply tell us to wait for 7 to 10 days. This unfortunately means we can only give our customers very limited information other than we are waiting on the embassy to do their bit. On the day of completion we did email the tracking reference and scanned documents. I understand we attached the wrong scan to the email we sent you which we rectified as soon as you let us know. My apologies for this, it was human error and is extremely rare. I hope this helps explain the issues you have raised but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We always aim to provide the most efficient service we can to mitigate delays by third parties but sometimes we have very little control over their processing times when they are busy. Many thanks for taking the time to feedback to us and thanks again for your order. Kind regards Steve
Excellent service
Very efficient, documents turned around in the timescales as stated. Would recommend that anything being sent abroad is sent via courier.
Fast and efficient service, documents delivered back to you within days. And customer service was extremely helpful and fast. Would highly recommend.
All very good. Very efficient team. Thanks 😊