Habitat Aid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Habitat Aid

About Habitat Aid: We promote and sell British native trees, hedging, aquatic plants, wildflower seed and heritage fruit trees, which we source from a community of small specialist UK nurseries and growers. We also offer groundwork, planting and seeding as well as ecological services through our network of partners.
We have close links to a number of specialist science based UK conservation charities. Their work is as important as it is underfunded. We donate half of profits from online retail sales to these kind of NGOs.

+441749812355

Tell us how Habitat Aid made you happy

"Incredibly knowledgeable and genuinely helpful provider of great seed mixtures."
"Excellent plants, and efficient customer service when I found I needed to update address details."
"Very helpful re ordering. And the mats look great round our newly lined pond."
"I made an order for an environmentally friendly hedge for my garden which is being renovated. After looking for advice on your web page I received the order within a couple of weeks. The plants supplied were good sturdy plants which have been put in place. Hopefully all will survive and produce a hedge to benefit birds and insects."
"My order was a small one ("
"Lovely strong plants, really happy. Seller very helpful and good communication."
"It was a pleasure to wander through Habitat Aid's"
"Lovely people to deal with. Very honest and straightforward and extremely helpful."
"Very helpful people and great quality pre-planted coir mats."
"Great communication and speedy delivery."
"Excellent service- attention to detail - provided trees asked for, location of delivery drop checked, and,as the trees were for a project hedge planting- made sure they were delivered a day early to ensure they were there for the day! The whips were of excellent quality with nice roots, and strong 'leaders'."
"Really helpful and prompt response to enquiries, plants arrived as promised. Only issue was with courier company who didn't leave a card to say my parcel was next door, or tell my neighbour that one id the parcels was for me."
"Service and products received were good. It would have been useful to have some warning that they had been dispatched"
"Very pleased in every way! Highly recommend - their ethics, their service, their prices. You get what you would if you grew it yourself from a seed - no grafting, no polish, straight from their soil to yours."
"Of the 2 trees ordered one did arrive (QUINCE) very well packed a few days ago - bare rooted and so I had to wait - and the other (ARBUTUS UNEDO) arrived some months ago as it was container grown. Quality of plants is superb and communication with me is excellent . I have placed a further order."
"Excellent choice of fruit trees, with clear and easy steps on the website. Very good information available as well. Very happy with the orders I have made, the packaging did its job in protecting the trees too. Would recommend to anyone."
"Easy to order and goods carefully packaged. Excellent prompt response to enquries."
"Excellent fruit trees - very well packaged and protected and very reasonably priced."
"Exceedingly helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you!"
"Prompt delivery. Good quality seed, useful advice."
Habitat Aid is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews