Habitat Aid Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Habitat Aid

About Habitat Aid: We promote and sell British native trees, hedging, aquatic plants, wildflower seed and heritage fruit trees, which we source from a community of small specialist UK nurseries and growers. We also offer groundwork, planting and seeding as well as ecological services through our network of partners.
We have close links to a number of specialist science based UK conservation charities. Their work is as important as it is underfunded. We donate half of profits from online retail sales to these kind of NGOs.

+441749812355

Tell us how Habitat Aid made you happy

"The pond plant collection has been in our new pond for a month now and already the pond looks like it's been there for ages. The plants are growing fast and the wildlife is coming, with tadpoles and various insects all appearing. Really good fast and reliable service"
"Ordered 50 plants for £75 and was expecting a large range of plants - instead I received 5 lots of 10 tiny plug plants. Disappointing! I think I will stop buying online"
"I much appreciated the prompt personal attention to my order, small as it was. The trees arrived on time and in excellent condition. Well done Habitat Aid."
"I have used Habitat Aid on a number of occasions now and have been delighted with both the quality and range of products available. This has been matched by the excellent customer service provided by Nick and his team. Can highly recommend. John C Stone (ReNature)."
"Excellent advice, and patience with my many queries!"
"Yet another well-packed and delivered parcel of healthy trees now in the ground. Thanks for the personal touch in an impersonal world............. the emails and website info. that makes purchasing quite irresistible. I now have to get the t-shirt."
"The trees,25 salix alba, arrived in good condition on the date specified and are beginning to show signs of growth. Would definitely recommend Habitataid for the product and associated service"
"I am delighted with the coir mats which have covered the edge of my pond. The service was excellent and delivery was on time."
"Very helpful when I called, swift delivery and fabulous plants. I’m looking forward to watching them grow."
"Decided to buy six fruit trees for the garden. Nick was very helpful in suggesting suitable varieties from heritage stock. Delivery quicker than estimated, trees arrived in good condition."
"Ethical company, great service and advice, highly recommend."
"Excellent trees and a good source of native plants."
"Contacted Habitat about by oreder they were very helpful. Very impressed."
"Hedge arrived promtly, in good condition and woth clear instructions. Good value for money"
"Excellent service - good communication, well packaged and arrived on time."
"Good plants with excellent roots. I will purchase again."
"Brilliant site, great advice and service."
"Fantastic service, great selection of hedge plants. Really looking forward to seeing what grows!"
"Prompt arrival of trees. They were bigger than expected and look healthy with good roots. Thank you"
Habitat Aid is rated 4.95 based on 80 reviews