Habitat Aid Reviews

11AM
11AM

+441749812355

Tell us how Habitat Aid made you happy

"Follow up to the last review: Habitataid sent over the replacement plants that were healthy, so I raise my rating to 5 star."
Are you Habitat Aid? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It's not been a good experience so far but it may yet be redeemed. I ordered the 75 marginal pond plug plants for £95 on 19th May. After chasing Nick, he told me it would arrive on the 5th June. Eventually it came on the 11th June. 2 trays, one on top of the other crushing the contents. Most yellowed, some dead. All in all most fit for the compost heap. Sent photos to Nick and after quite a few emails and many unanswered calls, I'm promised a replacement delivery which should arrive in July. I get it that things go wrong with subcontractors but when they do, they should be fixed quickly and seamlessly without having to endlessly ask for updates. Will update if it all turns out ok."
"Delivery was bang on time, and all plants packaged well and looked great. Now just waiting for them to grow!"
"The pond plant collection has been in our new pond for a month now and already the pond looks like it's been there for ages. The plants are growing fast and the wildlife is coming, with tadpoles and various insects all appearing. Really good fast and reliable service"
"Ordered 50 plants for £75 and was expecting a large range of plants - instead I received 5 lots of 10 tiny plug plants. Disappointing! I think I will stop buying online"
"I much appreciated the prompt personal attention to my order, small as it was. The trees arrived on time and in excellent condition. Well done Habitat Aid."
"I have used Habitat Aid on a number of occasions now and have been delighted with both the quality and range of products available. This has been matched by the excellent customer service provided by Nick and his team. Can highly recommend. John C Stone (ReNature)."
"Excellent advice, and patience with my many queries!"
"Yet another well-packed and delivered parcel of healthy trees now in the ground. Thanks for the personal touch in an impersonal world............. the emails and website info. that makes purchasing quite irresistible. I now have to get the t-shirt."
"The trees,25 salix alba, arrived in good condition on the date specified and are beginning to show signs of growth. Would definitely recommend Habitataid for the product and associated service"
"We love Havitat Aid"
"I am delighted with the coir mats which have covered the edge of my pond. The service was excellent and delivery was on time."
"Very helpful when I called, swift delivery and fabulous plants. I’m looking forward to watching them grow."
"Decided to buy six fruit trees for the garden. Nick was very helpful in suggesting suitable varieties from heritage stock. Delivery quicker than estimated, trees arrived in good condition."
"Ethical company, great service and advice, highly recommend."
"Excellent trees and a good source of native plants."
"Contacted Habitat about by oreder they were very helpful. Very impressed."
"Hedge arrived promtly, in good condition and woth clear instructions. Good value for money"
"Excellent service - good communication, well packaged and arrived on time."
"Good plants with excellent roots. I will purchase again."
Habitat Aid is rated 4.91 based on 82 reviews