Habitat Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Habitat deliver?

How can I contact Habitat?

customerservices@habitat.co.uk

Habitat Retail Ltd, 489 499 Avebury Boulevard

Categories:
Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

Tell us how Habitat made you happy

"We ordered a sofa bed and a foot stool both Grey on 24.03.19. We waited about 8 weeks before i had a emailing confirming a date to deliver. We were very excited and booked in for a Sat delivery 10.05.19. At this point everything went down hill. Panther (delivery company) marked off our delivery as signed and delivered 30mins before they even arriving at our front door. The two guys was unbelievable rude and was not there to give me a level of confidence when they arrived. When they pulled the sofa out onto the tail lift i asked the guy what colour is that, he replied "BROWN" to my utter shock the sofa was the WRONG colour. Panter took the sofa back and returned it to their van. We rang Habitat's customer service straight away and all they can say was they needed to investigate the situation. Three days in and still no resolution, customer service said worse case is that they had manufacture the wrong colour and will need to start the order again........so another 8-10weeks wait. VERY POOR SERVICE. Awaiting resolution to this massive problem."
Are you Habitat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a bed for £425 and it broke within 3 months. The engineer they sent stated it was not a manufacturing fault however the upright wooden support underneath the bed was the flimsiest piece of material I've ever encountered. Exceptionally poor quality and even worse customer service."
"Habitat is good for smaller items like cushions, lamps, kitchenware, but their more expensive items seem to be of very poor quality. I purchased a bed from them which started to collapse after only 3 years. When I emailed them to see what they could do, they told me to pay for an independent furniture specialist to write a report on the cause of the fault. This cost £54 and despite the engineer telling me something should have bene built in to the bed to stop the fault, they said the report found it was not a manufacturing fault causing the bed to collapse. Their products are clearly not built to be sustainable. I would imagine a bed to last at least 10 years but with Habitat I only got 3. They apologised that the item was faulty, but refused to compensate me in anyway. I twice requested that they call me to discuss the matter (as it says you are welcome to do at the bottom of their emails) but they just kept emailing me to say the matter was closed. Genuinely the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered. I will never ever shop with Habitat again."
"Very good service, fast and efficient delivery with great delivery men who helped bring the products upstairs!"
"I ordered a range of kitchen utensils and the quality and colour were everything I was looking for. They put the finishing touches to my new kitchen."
"Damaged goods delivered time and time again - Habitat - get a grip!!"
"Having ordered & paid for a delivery of items, I believed & counted on the 3-5 working day delivery promise. By day 5 still no info or contact from Habitat. After two conversations with their 'customer services' I was told my items would be a further 3 days before delivery. They were still at the depot & NO attempt was made to inform me of this delay. Two items were a birthday gift & so extremely disappointed as would not be here on time. Poor communication. Operators I spoke to seemed uninterested & oblivious to my concern."
"using a discount code I got the clock ive always wanted. quick delivery too."
"I ordered a Jessie wide oak leaning bookcase and two Grande lampshades (black/copper medium). Both were delivered together as expected and with no in-transit damage. The Jessie leaning bookcase was easy to put together, with clear instructions and all fixtures and tools required provided. The uprights are made of solid oak, and the shelves mostly of oak veneered panels, although you would be hard-pressed to see the difference, as pieces of end-grain solid oak are used in the shelves to disguise the fact that they are otherwise made of veneered panels. The Grande lampshades come with plastic inserts in the metal fitting so can be attached to standard UK lamp fittings. They are well made, with tidy joints where the black cloth outer cover meets, and look very smart in the black/copper combination."
"Habitat never disappoint. The style and quality of their products is excellent. I recently need an item replacing and their customer service department couldn't have been more helpful in arranging this for me. Great effort Habitat!"
"Hi Im from MALTA received my order in a few days, apart that I enquired some information about an item and Paul was kind enough to answer my to my queries instantly . A superb service, I would certainly highly recommend HAB."
"Great quality, easy to order and prompt delivery!"
"Easy to Oder; arrived promptly well packaged"
"Parcel delivered on time and well packaged. Never had any problems with Habitat."
Habitat is rated 3.64 based on 14 reviews