Habitat Reviews

Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Habitat ?

"Damaged goods delivered time and time again - Habitat - get a grip!!"
"Having ordered & paid for a delivery of items, I believed & counted on the 3-5 working day delivery promise. By day 5 still no info or contact from Habitat. After two conversations with their 'customer services' I was told my items would be a further 3 days before delivery. They were still at the depot & NO attempt was made to inform me of this delay. Two items were a birthday gift & so extremely disappointed as would not be here on time. Poor communication. Operators I spoke to seemed uninterested & oblivious to my concern."
"using a discount code I got the clock ive always wanted. quick delivery too."
"I ordered a Jessie wide oak leaning bookcase and two Grande lampshades (black/copper medium). Both were delivered together as expected and with no in-transit damage. The Jessie leaning bookcase was easy to put together, with clear instructions and all fixtures and tools required provided. The uprights are made of solid oak, and the shelves mostly of oak veneered panels, although you would be hard-pressed to see the difference, as pieces of end-grain solid oak are used in the shelves to disguise the fact that they are otherwise made of veneered panels. The Grande lampshades come with plastic inserts in the metal fitting so can be attached to standard UK lamp fittings. They are well made, with tidy joints where the black cloth outer cover meets, and look very smart in the black/copper combination."
"Habitat never disappoint. The style and quality of their products is excellent. I recently need an item replacing and their customer service department couldn't have been more helpful in arranging this for me. Great effort Habitat!"
"Hi Im from MALTA received my order in a few days, apart that I enquired some information about an item and Paul was kind enough to answer my to my queries instantly . A superb service, I would certainly highly recommend HAB."
"Great quality, easy to order and prompt delivery!"
"Easy to Oder; arrived promptly well packaged"
"Parcel delivered on time and well packaged. Never had any problems with Habitat."
Habitat is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews