HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Click Here

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Good merchandise, I will buy again. Thaks"
"Right item, right delivery time. Excellent"
"Excellent service, fast delivery, good quality!"
"Excellent service and the delivery was fast. Would buy again."
"It was easy to order from HAB Hearing. The item was despatched promptly and arrived as cheduled. Packaging was sufficient but not excessive, the item arrived safely and well protected, was as described with no parts missing. I would order from them again."
"Service was fine, order posted promptly."
"I have used HAB for some years now and have found the service efficient and helpful. The last time I used the website it seemed more complicated and I found it difficult ending up ordering more batteries than I needed. They will last me some time."
"A company that gives a quick, efficient service and their prices are very good."
"Good price, fast delivery"
"Excellent service. Easy to order and they delivered exactly as described on their website. I will definitely use HAB Hearing again when I require repeat purchase."
"Very satisfied. Got the goods fast"
"Product always in stock at a good price with speedy delivery."
"This is the third or fourth time I have bought from HAB, always excellent and prompt service."
"Decided to have a spare set of domes and tubes in case of emergency and couldn’t get to my NHS trust . The company very efficient but web site bit confusing and kept losing stuff in basket as looked for next item. Having succeeded items came very quickly. Haven’t used yet .."
"Great prices and service. I give everyone I know who buys these batteries the HAD website. They don`t rip off the elderly like some sites !"
"Excellent price, arrived day following order. Great service, Thanks!"
"I have only ever bought Prowax hearing aid filters from HAB. Have not seen them at abetter price anywhere."
"Very satisfactory customer service..prompt reply to emails..Prompt shipping and delivery of product"
"always had trouble getting these domes but HAB always have them in stock - good comfort domes which I prefer to the original domes and excellent service to match with easy ordering service and informative catalogue to guide you - will always use HAB"
"They always respond promptly to requests"
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,548 reviews