HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Very quick delivery and well packaged. Good communication"
"Asked for assistance with my Phonax phone,per a new battery. Filled in the spec @ credit Card info which was acknowledge but an hour later found that the item was not available to be sent,unless the unit was returned & the cost would increase from £20 to £90,due to postal problems. I would have appreciated information of a possible local pick-up site locally. Otherwise I was pleased to see someone trying to assist in this 'Hard of Hearing' market area JS"
Hi John, this is not an issue of our making, or even Phonak. Its the lithium Ion batteries and regulations that forbid sending them as a single item in the post or even by courier. We were led to believe we could send direct from Phonak, and you got caught in the middle when the situation was fluid, it changed back and forth for a good while before we realised it was not going to be resolved and we refunded. The only alternative option was to send the whole phone in for a full repair charge, which is hardly viable on a phone that is a few years old and when a replacement isn't that much more than a repair. We are as unhappy about the situation as you, but we're stuck with it like you. I'm not sure why though you gave us a 3 star review John, this is a review of how we have performed as a company. Do you feel we were lacking in some way? We tried to keep you informed all the way through the process. If you feel on reflection we deserve a higher star rating for our performance than a mediocre 3 stars we can send you the method to amend, just ask and we'll sort that. Regards, Paul
"Super speedy delivery, great service and price with really good communication. Highly recommended"
"I always order wax guards and hearing aid batteries from HAB and they come very quickly. A very efficient service."
"Used HAB this time as buying consumables from them was cheaper than the fuel for return trip to go to NHS clinic for replacements! Asever - prompt delivery."
"I originally asked for the package to be sent priority to my European address. I got a tracking number but the tracking information would only say that the package was en route. There was certainly never any attempt to deliver it. After over a week the parcel apparently arrived back at HAB with no indication of why it had not been delivered. When I asked it to be shipped to my UK address it arrived within three days. HAB seems to have done everything correctly but were let down by their selected courier. However, I was still without a hearing aid for ten days."
"Good value for money, delivery is first class."
"Easy to order on line, ready to identify the part I needed. Good communication and quick delivery. No problems."
"Exactly what I needed and ordered, very quick delivery"
"Excellent service"
"I have been using HAB for my hearing aid supplies for some years now. Their consistently good service and swift delivery is highly recommended."
"Excellent service and good prices, all delivered to your door"
"Excellent service as always."
"Eexcellent service"
"Great prices and very quick delivery on every order. Excellent service and highly recommended."
"quick and as expected"
"Good and rapid service, as always."
"I had spent hours trying to find a source of supply of Oticon wax guards and domes until given details of HAB. Their web site gave me all information needed and two days later exactly what I wanted came through my letter box. First Class in all respects. Thank you. E S."
"Very prompt service and good prices."
"Bèen using HAB for a few years now. Easy to navigate website, helpful staff, have the products which are useful to me & provide a speedy service. Prices are reasonable. Thanks"
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,393 reviews