HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"An excellent company to deal with a very observant and helpful customer service who, thankfully, ensured my order was what I actually wanted, before they processed it."
"delivered on time. great service"
"Excellent service as always. Products received within 2 days from order."
"Excellent"
"Arrived promptly and as described."
"Very good service"
"ATTENDED TO MY ORDER IMMEDIATLY . excellent SERVICE"
"Excellent service as usual, order placed on New Year’s Day and delivered two days later, Thanks."
"Fast delivery, excellent service."
"Excellent and prompt service"
"I received the parcel, everything I ordered was received in excellent condition. I am very satisfied with your speed in giving me information about the order."
Hi Claudio, we shipped on 2/1/19 on standard airmail, we state on our listings that shipments to Europe typically take 1.5-2 weeks, but with certain countries the post can be less reliable (including your home country Italy). We ask you to allow for up to 30 days before we consider lost. We have just tracked the item and it is showing that the package is in Italy and in transit. I expect your package will arrive soon (it has been 12 days since we shipped), but the transit time is entirely as expected and as per our website. If you become worried about the time taken for your order to arrive just drop us an email directly at help@hab.online. When the package arrives, hopefully soon, if you want to amend the rating you gave us from 3 stars to something more appropriate we'll help you with that. Regards, Paul
"HAB have previously offered good advice and orders are delivered promptly"
"always receive my order very promptly by first class mail"
"HAB seems to be a friendly company who responded quickly to my order and subsequent emails. I will definitely be using them again. HD."
"Othervise the delivery would have been Very Good, but it toog for 21 days from your order confirmation to receiving the delivery. It might be because of Chrismas time. Thanks"
Hello Pauli, yes you're correct, you ordered on 19/12 from a UK supplier to an address in Finland. Christmas post is always slow, in normal times we'd expect 1.5-2 weeks typical by the shipping method you selected and would consider lost after 30 days. You received in 21 days and considering you ordered so close to Christmas I am not particularly surprised at the shipping time. I'm a little more surprised that you gave us only 3 stars because of this! ;-) Regards, Paul
"Easy to use web site, informative, reasonable prices, and extremely quick delivery/response. Would fully recommend to friends & family"
"Ordered and received in good time as always. No problems."
"Excellent service once again. Would not shop anywhere else for my hearing aid accessories"
"Excellent service. Thank you."
"Very helpful and efficient service when I needed an emergency replacement part just before the Christmas holidays."
HAB is rated 4.91 based on 4,310 reviews