HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate HAB ?

"Very good service. Easy to purchase online. Super fast delivery."
"As an established customer of HAB recent order handled with usual efficiently . Good product good price speedy delivery and easy to order online."
"Speedy and efficient service and good pricing."
"They sell batteries. I later found that were cheaper from another supplier"
Hi Arthur, I can't remember promising anywhere that we would be the absolute cheapest supplier anywhere, certainly not on the listing for the product. Just had a look on our FAQ section and we say this;
'Are we the cheapest suppliers of hearing aid accessories?
Maybe not, but we are very reasonable. Our hearing aid batteries for instance sell for a fraction of the price of most high street chains and national hearing aid companies.'
We are cheaper than most suppliers and offer a great service, we would always encourage anyone to shop around and make a judgement based on cost and other factors, including how high a rating you see with online reviews. (Ours are very high, indication a high overall satisfaction rating). I guess my suggestion is for you to shop around a little more diligently in the future if sourcing the absolute cheapest product price anywhere and for every product you buy is really important to you. For us, we are happy our pricing is good and competitive. Regards, Paul
"Have used HAB for a number of years, excellent service, even when I ordered the wrong size battery they were exchanged in no time at all. Competitive price for quality product what more could you ask for?"
"Perfect as always!!"
"Easy to follow web site made ordering easy. This was then backed up by quick delivery. An excellent service all round."
"As always, delivery very quick. 5 star rating."
"Good job thanks again"
"Thank you for fast shipping to Germany!"
"Very good selection of products and very efficient purchase and delivery"
"Quick delivery at a great price, I would use HAB again."
"Very easy to place this (repeat) order. Batteries arrived promptly and were exactly as described on the website"
"Very fast & efficient service"
"Very good communication, I made a order mistake and HAB repair it directely. Thanks for the good service"
"Fantastic service and product as always, I am very grateful to have found HAB and have been using them for years. Long may it continue!"
"First class service for just a small order. I shall certainly purchase from this company again."
"These are fantastic people to deal with, there are extremely professional and offer a very wide range of products. Everything I have ordered has arrive promptly and met the specification shown on the website. I use national health hearing aids, and I have purchased from HAB a streaming device which is fully compatible with my age and allows me to stream output from my television direct to my hearing aids. I recommend this company without hesitation."
"Always use HAB Their service and priced are excellent."
"Bought for Father. Quick delivery fault with hearing aid so can't comment really"
HAB is rated 4.91 based on 3,964 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!