HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Easy to use website and domes arrived very quickly."
"Excellent service and quality when you need them they are there to help"
"I’ve been using HAB Hearing for two years. Always excellent service."
"as ordered,quick delivery,very good."
"Once again purchased items from HAB. Always problem free with speedy delivery."
"HAB Hearing offer an excellent service. Any items ordered delivered promptly and efficiently. Staff always happy to respond to queries with helpful advice. Will definitely use again."
"Ordered the batteries and nano wax guards and as usual, they arrived promptly. What more is necessary?"
"Easy ordering and extremely fast and efficient delivery of the correct product. I will definitely use again. Thanks.."
"Good price and fast delivery."
"Very satisfied with my product from HAB Hearing we'll be in contact for other products Rafel"
"HAB Hearing are the bees knees!"
"I have purchased goods two or three times . Each time I received good service and advice when required. Delivery has also been very good. Would recommend."
"Easy to order and quick delivery - perfect"
"Excellent company who provide a prompt and reliable service with great products. Would recommend to a friend."
"Used this company for a number of years. Always efficient, ready to answer any questions, deliver promptly at very competitive prices."
"Excellent, the staff were very helpful, patient, explained and solved my problem. Thank you!"
"I purchase all my hearing aid accessories from HAB Hearing and have done so for a few years. Their service is excellent"
"Excellent fast service Thank You"
"I am totally satisfied from the services. I made a mistake in my order and not only they left me to return it but they sent me the new one without any expense."
"Used HAB for several years now and always had perfect execution of order. This time HAB even posted registered although I only paid for normal mail; probably in consideration of the value of the order. Thanks a lot. Great service."
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,480 reviews