HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Very excellent service. Thank you."
"Exactly what I wanted, the site was easy to order from and my order came quickly. No complaints, I would definitely use this company again"
"Excellent service."
"Great for re-charging your Oticon Pro, keeps it clean due to being up-right. You don't need this bit of kit, but for me it's a tidy option. Stops the Oticon Pro falling over or getting messy. I would not be without it. It also means I can leave this at home & take the lead charger it comes with in work, thereby never being without a charging option. Well worth the money. It's small enough to fit in your handbag too."
"Good quality products, always despatched promptly. Thankyou."
"I regularly buy stuff from HABOnline. Always an excellent service"
"If you are looking for a honest purchase this is the site Thanks Jim Wilkie."
"Excellent service and quick. The product has solved my ear infections,Thank you"
"Very good products an excellent service."
"Very good service. Helpful staff. I ordered wrong size batteries,rang up and the right size were put in the post the same day,even before I had returned the wrong ones.excellent service."
"My order arrived quickly & the items are good quality."
"Best price for Batteries etc. Fast reliable delivery and nice people to speak to. Maureen"
"1st class service + excellent price. Will definitely use again Many thanks"
"Very good fast service"
"Very quick delivery, good price will use again."
"Great service, quick despatch of goods"
"Batteries arrived next working day. Excellent service as always."
"Very quick delivery and well packaged. Good communication"
"Asked for assistance with my Phonax phone,per a new battery. Filled in the spec @ credit Card info which was acknowledge but an hour later found that the item was not available to be sent,unless the unit was returned & the cost would increase from £20 to £90,due to postal problems. I would have appreciated information of a possible local pick-up site locally. Otherwise I was pleased to see someone trying to assist in this 'Hard of Hearing' market area JS"
Hi John, this is not an issue of our making, or even Phonak. Its the lithium Ion batteries and regulations that forbid sending them as a single item in the post or even by courier. We were led to believe we could send direct from Phonak, and you got caught in the middle when the situation was fluid, it changed back and forth for a good while before we realised it was not going to be resolved and we refunded. The only alternative option was to send the whole phone in for a full repair charge, which is hardly viable on a phone that is a few years old and when a replacement isn't that much more than a repair. We are as unhappy about the situation as you, but we're stuck with it like you. I'm not sure why though you gave us a 3 star review John, this is a review of how we have performed as a company. Do you feel we were lacking in some way? We tried to keep you informed all the way through the process. If you feel on reflection we deserve a higher star rating for our performance than a mediocre 3 stars we can send you the method to amend, just ask and we'll sort that. Regards, Paul
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,351 reviews