HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
I have ordered from this firm several times with on problems
Bought a new hearing tube for my siemens hearing aid. Service was good and the tube was as described. Would recommend.
I have been buying hearing aid consumables from HAB for some time now. Every transaction is straightforward and always delivered on time. The website is simple to use and concise in the presentation of the ranges available. I would recommend this vendor to anybody who places a high value on an honest and fair service.
It was a pleasure doing business with HAB as the delivery was quick and I am happy with the order. Thanks

Shaun Thomas
Excellent service. Helpful staff and speedy delivery.
Very impressed, quick appointment, same day and also very professional. I can't thank you enough I can hear now after three weeks of misery. Highly recommended. Thank you so much. Alison
Really pleased to have found HAB Hearing. Had a very quick response to a query I had and was given some useful information which has saved me some money.
Always efficient, fair prices. Never been let down with purchases over the years
I ordered what I needed from the website, very easy to order correct length for my hearing aid micro tubes and they arrived next day. First class service - Thank you.
Always a pleasure to order my hearing aid batteries and dones from HAB
Excellent service and quick delivery
Product as advertised and fit for purpose.

Prompt and secure delivery.
Speedy supply. Items as expected.
Great buy, have used the company for years and never disappointed.
Order arrived promptly. Not used these batteries yet, but they are same as previously used (Siemens) and those worked fine.
Fast delivery good price what mirecould you want.
Great job on my ears, quick and efficient, a really good service.
Service was excellent and Christine was very Informative And only took about ten minutes to do the job.
Marie
Perfect care.
Have used HAB Hearing for quite a while and have always had first class products and service.
This is the second time I have used HAB Hearing and on both occasions I have been impressed with their very prompt and reliable service. I highly recommend them.
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,194 reviews