H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Fantastic service as always. Thanks very much
The whole team, from customer service to trades, are fantastic, professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend
We were very pleased with the work done. We got some estimations and advices before the job inspection by email, which most of big companies refused to do even then the job was easy to estimate simply because they want to charge for the estimation. Then a plumber came prepared with all parts he needed and installed the required appliance very quickly and clean. Prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend to others.
Beyond grateful to H2 Property Services. 2 boilers broke down on Friday night, just before Christmas! Saturday morning, the inimitable Dave came round, understood the problem, and ordered parts (not easy because of old Potterton model). Tuesday afternoon, all fixed! Our bill was reasonable, unlike a certain London Plumbing firm we all know....! This is a big, old Victorian house, we are in our 70's and we were freezing, so a huge thank you for prompt, courteous and professional service.
Ollie was very professional, polite and efficient. We are very pleased with his work for us today and would highly recommend him .
Excellent service
Very good service
Liam arrived on time and completed the job satisfactorily,with as little mess as possible. He cleared up after himself very well. I would definitely use H2 again.
Great staff and service.
Great company - as a landlord I’ve used them many times over the years and always had an excellent service. From booking, to reliability and workmanship, a really great service.
Excellent, H2 sorted out my very elderly friend’s loo cistern and bath taps, quickly and efficiently and treated her with great courteousness throughout. The company could not have been more helpful, thank you. I would highly recommend.
Excellent and profession service. No hesitation in recommending
Excellent company to deal with. Polite engineers. Would recommend
I am very satisfied indeed with the service provided. It was highly efficient and reliable.
I am so impressed with the service I got from start to finish. Everything went so smoothly, with no issues. Communication between myself the landlord, tenants and H2 Property Team was excellent. Can not fault them at all. Great professional service.
Plumber arrived promptly, systematically identified the cause of the leak and resolved the issue quickly.
A very successful visit
Work required for EICR carried out as requested. Report needed chasing up to obtain afterwards.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews